Celery Amy

Eugenia conspiracy

It's possible, most videos about her were demonetized however. Not sure where the "super close friends" part is coming from though.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Pearl said:

It's possible, most videos about her were demonetized however. Not sure where the "super close friends" part is coming from though.

Well, when I look up Dirty Dan Eugenia Cooney, no pictures of them together show up so maybe they don't know each other. There are other people who made videos to Eugenia Cooney asking her to get help like Taylor Skeens and some other man but I don't actually know what the tweet is about

I read a comment on her insta saying that they thought it was her because the body was near where she used to live but it wasn't her cause at the time she had moved elsewhere. She also made a tweet saying she's not dead and it completely sounded like her, unlike her last tweet, which I'm sure someone wrote after she was admitted. Also, if she had died, Jessie Paege wouldn't be as happy snd as active as he's been lately, neither would Jaclyn. So I'm sure she's alive and in recovery, and didn't write her last tweet.

She might just be talking about YouTubers in general commenting on other YouTubers making videos on people they may have talked to twice. Or did a collab video with once and never talked again. 

It might not be specifically about anyone

• Love 1

On 2/15/2019 at 11:16 PM, Celery Amy said:

The thumb nail of that video made my heart drop. Hopefully she's still alive, but even then, she'll have lasting health issues.. Such a sad situation that no one stepped in to help her earlier.

8 hours ago, jackiea said:

The thumb nail of that video made my heart drop. Hopefully she's still alive, but even then, she'll have lasting health issues.. Such a sad situation that no one stepped in to help her earlier.

Well, we don't know if anyone tried to convince her off camera, but many of her fans made videos to her, etc. I think she's alive because if she had died this month, we would notice a difference on her friends' mood. Jessie Paege has been super active so I think she's fine.

Edited by Celery Amy

On 2/16/2019 at 1:05 AM, Celery Amy said:

Is this about Eugenia?

Screenshot_2019-02-16-00-51-17.png

In the reolies to this tweet:

"Sensitive content"

Screenshot_2019-02-17-12-06-28.png

Screenshot_2019-02-17-12-06-47.png

According to the internet, despite proof stating overwise, Onision is getting rich off of the Eugenia videos and couldn't possibly be doing a good thing.

48 minutes ago, Pearl said:

According to the internet, despite proof stating overwise, Onision is getting rich off of the Eugenia videos and couldn't possibly be doing a good thing.

Yeah, I really don't get it. Onision is saying positive things and he never claimed to save her.

Btw, Jessie agreed with the tweet which leads me more to believe it's about Eugenia. Nobody in the comments knew what it was about.

• Love 1