Pearl

Favorite Song by Onision

So I'm curious as to what your favorite song by Onision is. I'm tied between No One Will Remember Your Name & I'm A Banana. What about you? 

• Love 3

Oh man... I'm gonna have to go with Here We Go Again. I've been listening to that song a lot lately. It always cheers me up and keeps me optimistic.

You're Beautiful comes in at a close second. I'm also really fond of his really old OneMandBand era music. A lot of it is strangely meditative for me.

• Love 3

Lyrically I think Here we go again but I also really like You're Beautiful and Never Stop Loving You.

Musically- Happy Fun Song, and I liked some of the previews I heard from the new album

• Love 2

On 2/17/2019 at 4:34 PM, Eldritch-Prodigy said:

Oh man... I'm gonna have to go with Here We Go Again. I've been listening to that song a lot lately. It always cheers me up and keeps me optimistic.

You're Beautiful comes in at a close second. I'm also really fond of his really old OneMandBand era music. A lot of it is strangely meditative for me.

Glad to see someone who likes a lot of his older material too!

Massive fan of Dance Banana Dance, I'm So Stalker and Doctor songs - despite the extreme hard clipping distortion on the latter, Swifty Has Come, Cream Filled Doughnut and My Happy Cheese Day.

From the Onemanband era, I'd say 'One I' was my favourite.

• Love 2

I’ll never stop loving you. Such a sweet song. 

• Love 4

Definitely Black Ink! I love the lyrics and the way he sings it is neat. It's a dreadful sounding song, and it reminds me of my favorite genre, Grunge. 

• Love 1

N.I.N ooh wait now a song he sings. Okay...okay so I love no one will remember your name!

• Love 2