Celery Amy

Your last video

Hey, Greg, I know it bothers you that Repzion won't leave you alone but in the video you mixed up the names and said "rapezillia" and this might lead some of your fans to think Repzillia is a bad/dishonest person and as a viewer of his, I can tell you he's not (or at least with he's content) and the guy hasn't made a video on you since you lost UhOhBro and in that video he didn't attack you. (that's he's only video about you that I've watched) 

So... I think you should change that just for the sake of not attacking his name

16 hours ago, Celery Amy said:

Hey, Greg, I know it bothers you that Repzion won't leave you alone but in the video you mixed up the names and said "rapezillia" and this might lead some of your fans to think Repzillia is a bad/dishonest person and as a viewer of his, I can tell you he's not (or at least with he's content) and the guy hasn't made a video on you since you lost UhOhBro and in that video he didn't attack you. (that's he's only video about you that I've watched) 

So... I think you should change that just for the sake of not attacking his name

Right, so he knows that video titles are pretty much the only thing the majority of people see. I really don't care what he says in his videos, his video titles shout a statement. I confront him about this and he said it was to get more views. In other words, he is spreading a message to people that is extremely damaging and slanderous for views, then IF people click on the video, they hear a different story.

Point is, it's one thing if you're talking about your own life, you say something in the title that's related to the topic, dramatic, but whatever...

But let me put it to you this way... if I said "Celery Amy Is A Murderer" in my title, then spent the whole video talking about how I did not think you were a murderer...

The vast majority of people only read the title, and did not click.

Now they think "Oh, if I see someone else say this, it's probably true."

Long story short, no.

• Love 5

6 hours ago, Onision said:

Right, so he knows that video titles are pretty much the only thing the majority of people see. I really don't care what he says in his videos, his video titles shout a statement. I confront him about this and he said it was to get more views. In other words, he is spreading a message to people that is extremely damaging and slanderous for views, then IF people click on the video, they hear a different story.

Point is, it's one thing if you're talking about your own life, you say something in the title that's related to the topic, dramatic, but whatever...

But let me put it to you this way... if I said "Celery Amy Is A Murderer" in my title, then spent the whole video talking about how I did not think you were a murderer...

Long story short, no.

Understood

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Onision said:

Long story short, no.

I think the point @Celery Amy was making is that Repzilla and Repzion are two different people and you got them mixed up 😊 

Which is an honest mistake because they're very similar names and both make drama videos

33 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

The last time Repzilla made a video about Onision was two months ago, and the last time Repzion made a video about him was last month. Maybe the mixup was intentional considering they've both shit on him before. I think it was slightly rude of her to request a re-edit just for the sake of correcting names.

7 minutes ago, Anna said:

Me too. He didn't mix them up he was talking about both of them. 

Thank you, I misunderstood then ^-^

• Love 1

My point was that I haven't seen Repzillia attack him, which if it were true, it would make perfect sense for me to ask that, but he said that he did mean to say "Repzillia" because Repzillia was doing damage to his name and did not stop when he was contacted about it. And I didn't tell him to do anything, I pointed it out for him to do about it what he chooses. But if Repzillia had been actually totally innocent like I thought, how would I have been wrong in contacting him about it?

Long story short, I did not mix anyone up & I spoke to Zilla personally. Got a real sense of his intentions. They are not honest intentions & neither myself or Kai appreciate his misleading titles implying horrible things.

Anyway, thanks for the comment in my recent videos!

• Love 3

Both Repzilla and Repzion thrive on drama. They haven't gotten a single view from me now that I'm aware of their tactics.

• Love 2

19 hours ago, Anna said:

Okay, there wouldn't of been anything wrong with it if Repzilla was completely innocent, but he isn't. He has extremely misleading titles. And if you read what Greg said he admitted to having dishonest intentions.

That's my point, I did it cause I thought he was innocent but I was wrong and I accept it. 

When I see a video with Onision in the thumbnail / title, I scroll past so I had only watched/payed attention to that UhOhBro one where was nice. 

And I actually thought Greg got mixed up cause he said something like "this guy R●●●zillia or R●●●zion" like he was talking about just one guy, and then the references were about repzion so I thought it was only about him. Somebody pointed out to me that at some point he said "repzillia AND repzion" but that was after I made the post 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Jackson said:

There's so many hate channels out there about Greg but Repzion is by FAR the worst. I remember seeing a live stream of him, Blaire White, Jeff Holiday and Andywarski tearing Greg tf apart. The whole thing was them calling him a pedo/creep. It was 2 years ago but I'm mad that it even happened (I like Blaire though) but the rest, nope. Blaire was the only person who made me want to keep watching it. Blaire and Greg are at least on okay terms and they don't make hate vids about each other now, but the other 3 are completely obsessed with Greg and still tearing him apart, ESPECIALLY Repzion. Makes me sick

I like Blaire too, idk who the other 2 are. I used to watch Repzion before I started watching Onision. I watched a video he made against Onision on cutting. At the time, it seemed to be out of concern for who those videos could affect negatively, but then he contacted people in Greg's life, and later he apologized but said that he'd continue responding to videos where he felt Greg did something wrong, but he's just overly obsessing over Greg and attacking him to destroy him, not to deliver any positive message because Greg harmed anyone. And it shows how he's just trying to attack him and he's just mad at him. Some people obsess over Greg because it gets them views, some people obsess because they find it fun, but Rep seems to hate Greg on a personal level, like wtf, it's not like Greg tried to ruin his life or said bad things about rep to his family or spread lies about him. Why the Hell does Repzion hate Onision so bad? He hates him more than any youtuber who ever met and actually interacted with Greg. He crossed the line farrr

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Sorry about that Greg. You deserve any of this S●●●, neither does Kai. 

Again, this new thing is cool.

And agree, they don't deserve it.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Right!? The hate he has is honestly scary and very pathetic. It's okay to hate someone, but not as strong as that when there's no reason to, and to continuously make videos about him AND SLANDER HIM, it's disgusting. He really needs to get a life. People say Greg is bad for making videos about Shane, Eugenia, etc. but he's not done half as bad as what Repzion was and STILL is doing to Greg. I wish this would just be over. Repzion should quit it and make videos about things he likes instead of being obsessed with Greg. It seems like a lot of people who hate Greg are OBSESSED with him. Greg obviously has some way about him that makes people who hate him that obsessed. So many people have haters but other people's haters aren't even a quarter as obsessed with them as what Greg's haters are with him. I wonder what Greg has that makes a person who hates him so stuck to him lol

I hope this made sense, I feel like it doesn't lol

It does, I understood you. I think for the most part it's that he's popular, controversial and commonly hated so it's easy to make money off him, but in Repzion's case, I have no Idea.

It's funny that people say Greg is irrelevant, yet those are the same people who profit off of making hate videos about him. If it wasn't for Greg half of these people would be working in McDonald's and have no fame...they need to shut their mouths, honestly.

Main channel's comments: "irrelevant" 

Achive comments: "i got the notification, clicked on the video and unsubescribed"

Rest of the Archive comments: *positive stuff*

Smart people subscribe to archive at some point in their life.

But really, when Greg started uploading to archive again, there were several comments like that, and I'm like "where are these sane people on Onision or Speaks?" 

People go, watch his comedy sketch, comment "irrelevant", stay subscribed. Ok.

I know! That honestly confuses me to a whole new level of confusion. I just don't understand at all. They just like to stay subbed to stalk and write rude comments because they have nothing better to do. Pathetic I must say.

True, but "irrelevant" means they didn't even get enjoyment or anger out of it. Nothing. So that makes even less sense than the ones who feel hate watching him. But yeah, let's talk about good things now

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Jackson said:

They're using the word wronglmao. They clearly do get enjoyment and/or anger out of Greg. Not only are they obsessive and creepy but they're also stupid af and don't know how to use a word properly lol. But oh well, they're just pathetic, at least Greg is making something of his life lol

Agree

• Love 2