Angels_Founder

What accomplishments are you proud of the most?

I've lived past 14, it's a marical, when I was 14 I struggeled alot

I've lived past 14, it's a gift because when I was around 14 I struggled a lot with depression. 

I won one of those fancy glass awards back in 2016 for doing an outstanding job at work. I don't think I'll ever get something that big again but I'm proud of myself I did it at least once!! ^-^

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XerinaNova said:

I won one of those fancy glass awards back in 2016 for doing an outstanding job at work. I don't think I'll ever get something that big again but I'm proud of myself I did it at least once!! ^-^

That's amazing! Congrats! 😄

• Like 3

1. graduating high school 2. not getting pregnant before graduating high school 3. still not pregnant 4. getting promoted at work and it only being my 2nd job 5. being at my job longer than  a year

• Like 2

Aside from a few secret endings in the Kingdom Hearts series, I don't really have any accomplishments worth mentioning. I have a unique and unproductive life currently. 😂

I've been reflecting on my childhood a lot lately. I was a total tomboy as a kid, and I wasn't afraid to turn heads.

In middle school I convinced an autistic boy who didn't want me as his "Buddy" (in a school program that paired the special ed students with a regular ed student) that girls could be really cool.

He was totally diapointed at first and thought girls basically were only ever girly and couldn't like videogames and stuff. On his birthday later in the year I got him this really cool Sonic action figure, and like showed up some boys in a game of baseball. After that he authentically told me that before he met me he never thought a girl could be like me. 

That was a meaningful moment to me. But I definitely had other head turning moments to be proud of. I felt like I made more of a difference for women than SJW's ever will.

Though I consider myself agender at this point, I still feel like since other people see me as a woman I might as well act as a living example that sex doesn't define who you are as a person.

not killing my dad  and I got a dog! 

I have tried to kill myself like 5times and never succeeded so I'm sad about that

1 hour ago, Valentin said:

not killing my dad  and I got a dog! 

I have tried to kill myself like 5times and never succeeded so I'm sad about that

When there's life there's always hope.  You have worth.