Sign in to follow this  

Favorite Childhood Movies /Tv shows

I thought this may be a fun topic!

Oliver and company,monsters inc,lilo and stitch,the little mermaid were my probably favorite movies. 

Hamatro,Courage the cowardly dog,Chowder, Ed edd and eddy, avatar the last airbender probably were my favorite shows.

What about you guys?

I maybe forgetting some lol

Edited by Guest

Rockos modern life, the simpsons, all the saturday morning cartoon block on abc i think it was  back in the early 90s they played like spiderman, xmen, captain planet, and then ones like eeek the cat, etc... all those 90s cartoons.  
i also loved this movie called "Radio Flyer"  it was with elijah wood and tom hanks narrating and they used to play it on TV... it was actually kind of a messed up movie (it was about kids who were beaten by their dad and wanted to build a plane out of their radio flyer wagon to fly away....and i just remember the scene where the dad killed their dog scarred me for life but it was still one of my fav movies b/c it was so emotional and well done that i even apppreciated it as a little kid despite being horrified)

I loved The Goonies, The Burbs, Hocus Pocus, & Matilda... probably too many to mention but these are what came to mind x

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

My absolute favourite childhood TV was Rugrats. I was obsessed with Rugrats and Tom & Jerry as a kid! 

I have a lot of movies I loved in my childhood and still do love, my number one favourite movie of all time is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factor (1971) I watched that ALL the time when I was 3-4 years old! I'm still totally in love with that movie and always will be! 🙂

There were loads of things I loved, but those were my favourites!

Omg yasss rugrats! And omg I remember watching old Tom and Jerry’s on Saturdays on Cartoon Network! 

I saw the Johnny depp Version in the theaters 😂  

Just now, Miss_Heezy said:

I loved The Goonies, The Burbs, Hocus Pocus, & Matilda... probably too many to mention but these are what came to mind x

Omg yas!!!

3 minutes ago, AnnaSantina said:

Rockos modern life, the simpsons, all the saturday morning cartoon block on abc i think it was  back in the early 90s they played like spiderman, xmen, captain planet, and then ones like eeek the cat, etc... all those 90s cartoons.  
i also loved this movie called "Radio Flyer"  it was with elijah wood and tom hanks narrating and they used to play it on TV... it was actually kind of a messed up movie (it was about kids who were beaten by their dad and wanted to build a plane out of their radio flyer wagon to fly away....and i just remember the scene where the dad killed their dog scarred me for life but it was still one of my fav movies b/c it was so emotional and well done that i even apppreciated it as a little kid despite being horrified)

Dope :3 

1 hour ago, misspurdy06@gmail.com said:

Screenshot_20190218-150000_Google.jpg

Hehe cute 

45 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

Spongebob Squarepants, Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Ed Edd and Eddy, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Zoboomafoo, and The Wiggles were the shit when I was little and they still are. The only exception is the Wiggles, it's trash now with the new group but back in the day, it was a fucking bop and a half, especially with Greg and his awesome singing. ♥ ... I probably sound lame. xD 

Good choices XD 

Posted (edited)

the little mermaid, Hercules, pokemon, sailor moon, spider man

Edited by Valentin

Didn't get to see to that often..but probably Romper Room,Mr. Ed , Bewitched

.. Movie wise

Gone with the Wind

Where Angels go trouble follows

The trouble with angels