Onision

Who Are You Voting For in 2020?

I’m not sure yet, I’d rather wait for all the candidates to announce their run and watch the debates to get a good feel for them all. 

Do you watch political debates? 

• Love 3

I'll have to register to vote that year..then if Bernie Sanders is on the Democratic ticket..he'll get my vote. Trump needs to go.

#nomoretrumpthechump

#voteforbernie

• Love 1

It depends on who is on the ticket, but it'll probably be whoever happens to be the Democratic opponent to Trump because I don't think we'll last another 4 years with him. 

• Love 2

I think the question should be, who are you voting for in the primary election? Bernie needs to be nominated first before you can vote for him :)

• Love 3

Mm idk yet.  I have to wait and see but I don’t want Cheeto puff in the White House anymore.

I'm not sure who's running-- did Bernie announce candidacy?  If Bernie's in, that yea --- i voted for him the first time .... hopefully we'll have better luck the second time... especially now that everyone sees all the good that putting Trump (who is like the polar opposite) in power did.

• Love 1

I saw Bernie on the street in manchester (new hampshire) -- he was coming out of the same lunch place i was going into -- it was around the time of the elections and everything a couple years ago so i think he was doing speeches and stuff in town -- i didnt go to the speech, but i saw him on my lunch break from school and waved :)  

• Love 1

I don't know yet, I'm going to see who comes out of the woodwork before I decide on who to vote for.

I hope Elizabeth Warren runs for president. Bernie will be 80, that is way too old for a president, we already have one crazy old man in the office. We don't need another old man who's memory and stamina are just getting worse.

• Love 4

7 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

I'm Canadian. And Im Probably gonna vote back in conservative.... Trudeau sucks. 

How can you dislike Trudeau? He is the single most underappreciated politician. He has lowered taxes for middle class, he has put forth legislation that improves the position of indigenous people and other marginalized groups (like transpeople) and achieved close to 50% of his campaign promises. Those are super impressive stats, all that while being the best looking world leader. How can you NOT like this snack of a man??
https://www.mtlblog.com/news/justin-trudeau-canada-prime-minster
https://trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/

170301103431-young-justin-trudeau-exlarge-169.jpg

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Ann_B98 said:

How can you dislike Trudeau? He is the single most underappreciated politician. He has lowered taxes for middle class, he has put forth legislation that improves the position of indigenous people and other marginalized groups (like transpeople) and achieved close to 50% of his campaign promises. Those are super impressive stats, all that while being the best looking world leader. How can you NOT like this snack of a man??

I'm from Alberta where everyone is out of work because of the pipeline or carbon tax...... That's why I don't like him. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ann_B98 said:

Homelessness and people on welfare has tripled. Even in the big city... they had to build two more homeless shelters just to help. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

I'm from Alberta where everyone is out of work because of the pipeline or carbon tax...... That's why I don't like him. 

The carbon tax is to battle climate change, the pipeline I get and I wonder who is actually behind lobbying it lol.

• Love 3

Just now, Ann_B98 said:

The carbon tax is to battle climate change, the pipeline I get and I wonder who is actually behind lobbying it lol.

Carbon tax is useless. It has costed thousands of jobs. Alberta still has to support the Maritimes while barely having money... And ofcourse now with carbon tax gas prices also doubled sometimes tripled...... You must not live in Canada. It's been really tough here. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ann_B98 said:

All carbon tax did was require places to pay a tax for creating energy or pollution... Which then costed so much that they had to fire or layoff alot of people. Whole companies shut down.... So many people had to give up their homes, day lives.... Because they couldn't find work. Then everyone in Alberta had to pay a carbon tax in taxes(more money taken from us) and then gas prices, rent,etc all went up....

GST was spiked. Food prices spiked(trucks use gas which destroy the environment). 

Carbon tax did nothing but cause thousands of people to be on welfare or homeless. 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

Homelessness and people on welfare has tripled. Even in the big city... they had to build two more homeless shelters just to help. 

But that is due to the Asian investors in all of angloworld, aka them smuggling money out of china by buying real estate in case they get in the bad rep of the communist party. That would require legislation no one would allow to pass, because of "free market" and "trickledown effect" (which in this case is empty houses ). But real estate prices have dropped 2.6%  in Canada during 2018, which is good. Homelessness is due to the cut in social assistance, which was moved to be a state funded affair by the CONSERVATIVES in 1998 or so. This means Trudeau would not even be allowed to legally help it, unless that change was reverted back to the ruling power of the federal government. In 2002 Conservatives introduced even more cuts to the power of the government to help with social affairs in Canada. The homelessness and real estate prices are 100% conservative legislation and policies that have, you guessed it, trickled down to affect the average person. Trudeau would not be able to affect those unless he would revert those, which luckily he is trying to do.

Edited by Ann_B98
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Mae said:

😍 😍

Trudeau could lay down pipe in my oilfield any day.

• Love 2
  • Confused 1
  • Shook 1

52 minutes ago, Ann_B98 said:

this man looks like a 12 yr old happy boy, he is def not a snack imo lol