Sign in to follow this  

American Horror Story

This topic is for my fellow ahs fans such as myself and I think this could envoke marvelous discussions on this topic. I may even put starter questions about opinions about ahs in general to see what you guys think. 

6AEEBE06-FB6D-4766-97FB-1B454BF42840.gif

I used to be a fan but the newer seasons are pretty disappointing. 

• Love 1

What’s your favorite season/seasons and whose your all time favorite ahs character?   

This to me is the hardest question for any ahs fan because every season,character and plot is different. Frankly I love all of ahs in there own ways because even if someone may perceive a season as bad/dumb plot line, I always try to notice the small things people leave out like the setting,costumes,details stuff of that nature.

“Side note PSA: This is something I also wanna bring up considering AHS, I notice this a lot especially on Twitter when apocalypse aired last year Bc I follow ahs accounts. I saw so many fans still so ungrateful throughout apocalypse even though Ryan Murphy listened to them and did a crossover season between coven and murder house as well as a special murder house episode,bringing fan favorites back. I saw so many people complain within the first episode and it was so embarrassing as a fan base to witness that. It just made me disappointed because a lot of people put so much effort into ahs as a whole along with the cast so it annoys me when people just rip into something without giving it a chance. I’ll be honest last season could have been done better but I don’t attack the cast/creator or rant about it on Twitter because that solves nothing just brings negativity. Frankly that season had the most gorgeous costumes/settings I have seen since hotel which says a lot. I mean there are people who have Roanoke as there 1 favorite which to me is okay in my book because it’s how that season made you feel when you first watched it hence making such an impact on you. From my perspective, If someone enjoys a season/character you don’t like, don’t S●●● on it because that’s not nice nor polite. You wouldn’t want someone S●●●ting on something you hold very dearly so why do that to anyone?”

-End of Ahs PSA tangent-

My favorite seasons are Coven and Hotel and my favorite Character of all time is Misty Day. 

If you guys want me to elaborate on why I picked these, just let me know ^_^

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, Mae said:

I used to be a fan but the newer seasons are pretty disappointing. 

I just always give them a chance and try to see atleast some good in them. Like the costume design what I always look forward to.