Celery Amy

Do you like to sing?

can I sing? no, but you better believe when mcr shuffles I'm singing loudly and terribly

• Love 2

I like singing :3 and I play the guitar, ukulele, and keyboard. I used to play the saxophone too.

• Love 1

Sure, I sing and like to sing I don't play any instruments. I played recorder and saxophone in school

because you had to learn a instrument. I have a guitar can't play it, I always wanted to play drums

idk why but I lived in apartments, so I can't lol. 😂😊

• Love 1

I love to sing. It makes me feel better. And I can play the piano. 

• Love 1

I absolutely adore singin, and dancing!! However some other parts are afraid to do either in front of others. When we were younger our best friend told us we were a bad singer and a lot of us took that to heart and have effectively locked down the vocal cords when others are present. 

-Bell

• Love 1

On 3/5/2019 at 5:30 PM, Onryouji said:

I absolutely adore singin, and dancing!! However some other parts are afraid to do either in front of others. When we were younger our best friend told us we were a bad singer and a lot of us took that to heart and have effectively locked down the vocal cords when others are present. 

-Bell

Who's "we"?

18 minutes ago, Celery Amy said:

Who's "we"?

My system. Sorry, forget where I’m posting sometimes, haha

1 minute ago, Onryouji said:

My system. Sorry, forget where I’m posting sometimes, haha

System? 🤔

I love singing. I was in choir long enough to get a letter.  Choir teachers always begged me to come back next year so I did. I'm not proficient at any instruments. I jump from one intrest to another like a ADHD kid on cocaine and pop rocks. 

• Love 1

I think I can sing but I really can't...wait I also think I can dance...lolzrunning man dance GIF by TheMacnabs

• Love 1

I like to sing in my car to the radio, and sometimes not in the car just when Im happy.  I have no rhythm for dancing though 

• Love 1

On 2/21/2019 at 6:15 PM, Celery Amy said:

Weather you've taken lessons or not, do you enjoy singing and what instruments can you play?

I f●●●ing love to sing. I am better then some people but their is definitely room for improvement. I know how to play some drums and a decent amount of piano but I am best at guitar. In the future I hope to learn other instruments like the violin, cello, and ukulele. 

• Love 1

Yes, I used to sing all the time..I used to have a good voice but to much strain( from screaming a lot lol) my vocal cords. I sound horrible now.