Mortal I should think.

I wouldn't fancy hanging around in 5 billion years time when the sun is supposed to explode, absorb earth and perish everyone else. Things would get pretty lonely. 😂

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Immortal. Then I never have to give someone the same pain as when my mother died... 

But I guess then everyone would die around me. 

So it all depends. Would I have to be like Edward Cullen and leave everyone behind every few years to avoid getting caught. 

These are all questions I need answered

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Mortal. I would not want to put up with peoples retarded behavior forever.

• Love 3

Mortal, who would want to continue working a job forever and ever and ever and ever. life would make you become mad: ever changing relationships, you watched loved ones dies for hundreds of yrs to come, going through more loss than anyone will ever imagine, your significant others would eventually age out of your relationships - forever.

• Love 2

Mortal. Immortal life would be fun for the first 200 or 300 years, but once I've seen and experienced everything I wanted, I would get bored and tired of this world.

• Love 1

mortal...immortality if it becomes a future goal to me is earned...whether obtained temporarily and lost...it is still earned...

• Love 1

Immortality - I love learning, so if death (and money) would not be an issue I'd want to live forever and keep absorbing knowledge.

MORTAL bc i want to die with my family and friends i think id be lonely if i kept seeing people dying for years 

like if i could hang out with other immortal friends then id be into it but idk id just be lonely otherwise 

1 minute ago, Mae said:

Mortal for the same reason @Ann_B98 stated. 

Imagine having to put up with all the worst mouthbreathers you know and one of their thoughts actually catching on and having to deal with it for a millenia. Imagine having to put up with a religion being founded and knowing its starter was an utter dickhole.

• Love 1

I'd love to be immortal. There are very good points people in this forum have made (i.e. it'd be lonely, it'd get boring, etc) but I think it would be amazing to fall in love over and over again. To experience generations of art and beliefs and ideas, to see the world you know evolve and change, I think it'd be incredible and beautiful. 

As much as I fear death, I'd have to pick mortal.  I imagine it'd get pretty lonely after a while watching all your friends and loved ones move on and you're still where you are. 😐

• Love 1

I would pick mortal because I wouldn't want to live with more stupidity. I also wouldn't because i'm too tired to try.

Mortal, so I can meet my lord and savior Panda God! Lol happy panda GIF