LizardQueen

What do you guys think of this ?

Question

So a lot of people are suggesting I go rose gold along with my blonde highlights and my hairdresser is like “we will start conservatively and work up to a certain shade.” (Meaning probably it won’t be as blunt/pastel I kinda wanted but I’m gonna take her word for it because she’s been doing my hair for 15 years/also the last pic is the shade I originally wanted but I’m gonna start small since it’s not a blonde color.) also I don’t want a ton of maintenance on it so I wanna start small. 

This will be my first color that’s not a natural hair color and I’m actually alittle excited because spring/summer is coming up so this maybe a fun little look to the warmer months. 

What do you guys think ?

D9C1B075-CAE7-4738-8B1B-7B23DFD77B14.jpeg

4013D506-5907-4CF3-89AD-9AF5E255670F.jpeg

1273BAEA-70FC-4B2D-AB9D-084D220F5B3F.jpeg

0A865D8C-7596-4DE2-BADE-A4B73F4979A9.jpeg

• Love 1

24 answers to this question

Since it's your first "fun" color, I do agree with your stylist to start a bit more conservatively and if you decide you want to go a little bolder, the foundation is already there. This color is gorgeous and works well with most skin tones/eye colors, fun choice.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Emboom said:

Since it's your first "fun" color, I do agree with your stylist to start a bit more conservatively and if you decide you want to go a little bolder, the foundation is already there. This color is gorgeous and works well with most skin tones/eye colors, fun choice.

Thank you alice in wonderland thank you GIF

I've actually been thinking of doing the same color. Because I have blonde roots and red hair. It's really beautiful. You should post a picture and let us see

• Love 1

On 3/6/2019 at 8:34 PM, LizardQueen said:

UPDATE 

*a wild rose gold lizard appears*

A65233A8-7A2B-4EED-BF9C-C2CABDB2851A.jpeg

It looks really pretty! :)

• Love 1