Onision

Favorite Place In The World?

Out of everywhere in the world, what is your favorite place?

Mine is Mt. Rainier in the summer 🙂

giphy-downsized-large.gif.17538dad4f189822926c6b9556be343b.gif

• Like 7

there's this park with hiking trails in Nashville that's up on one of the tallest hills on the outskirts of the city. I used to go to in the summer (when I lived in Tennessee), you could see basically the whole city lit up at night and ugh it was so peaceful. I miss it. 

• Like 2

My favorite place that I've been so far is Hawaii. I want to travel the entire world some day though. I'd love to visit historical landmarks all over the world. Especially the pyramids and Stone Henge. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 3:03 PM, Onision said:

Newfoundland on the shores. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I miss being home. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:03 PM, Onision said:

THAT is stunning O_o

• Like 1

My grandma’s house while baking. We bake together about every other week and I always feel so happy as we dance and sing while making a delicious mess.

• Like 1

I studied abroad in Florence Italy for a semester it was a weird time in my life but it was such a beautiful city. il duomo had WiFi 😂 and I would bring my laptop on the steps and do homework there and we lived right on the arno River. 

But I have to say there’s no where on planet earth that makes a bagel like New York. I had my mom pick me up from the airport when I came home with a bagel in hand 😂😂😂

Honestly I don't think I have a favorite place I like just going places in general cause it either brings back good memories or cause i'm making new memories there which is ironic coming from someone with the memory of a goldfish 😐

My favorite place in the world would be the Grand Canyon. I’m so in love with the scenery and taking pictures of all of the cool displays and studying them 

I havent traveled enough of the world to know whats out there, but for years THIS has been "MY PLACE" -- the giant brook near my house that I go to hike with my dog.  Just down the street from me, turn off the dirt road into the woods and scale down this cliffside and then theres like a mile of this awesome brook that we just adventure and romp around in and i can let my dog off leash to explore :)  my favourite place.  been going there for years, since i had my last dog who passed.  now me and my new dog get to explore it and its nice seeing it through her new eyes when i first showed it to her :)

DSC_1049.thumb.JPG.82514ef4cccc3cd29e2cba4a708610ad.JPGDSC_1052.thumb.JPG.a0439a03a95e5135020e2a36d03b3de8.JPG

• Like 1