Onision

Who Is Your Closest Family Member?

Out of all your family, who do you connect with the most? Me personally... I know it's a cop out, but it's my spouse Laineybot 😛

2128991021_Image019.jpg.26f373729e44cedd587b69952605c711.jpg

• Love 6

My sister, she and I both have the same taste in really shitty memes and offensive humor. lol she's the best. 

• Love 3

13 minutes ago, XerinaNova said:

My sister, she and I both have the same taste in really shitty memes and offensive humor. lol she's the best. 

Literally same!

• Love 3

My mom. We've gone through the war together. And then she passed away last July. I miss her alot. 

I'm lost without her. 

• Love 2

I connect mostly with my little sister, we are few years  apart but we've always been close. I've never had close relationships with anyone in my family for the most part lol.

@Onision And lucky you, to have such a beautiful husband with a great personality. Call me a kiss ass or whatever but I envy you~

Edited by Kai
  • Love 2

My family is so fragmented that even my closest family member, my sister, I barely talk to even though we technically share a house. 

All I really have is my partner and our cats. 

• Love 2

three top favorites, incidentally I relate to them most

1. Chris (My Boo)

DSC_0093.thumb.JPG.95cd652e87dab928202a229cb9815205.JPG

2. Papa (my dad)

3. Ben (My older brother)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

My brother for sure. He happens to be closest in age, only full-blood sibling, and we’ve always had the best love/hate relationship ❤️ Wouldn’t trade him for the world.

1 minute ago, Drifter Kane said:

My mommy.😊.  I wish she could live forever. She did good in her life raising me...we look alike.

I miss my mom. I wish she could have lived forever to. 

5 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

I miss my mom. I wish she could have lived forever to. 

Darn...umm...yeah, sorry I meant to say that she is still alive...*sigh, I don't mean to bring anything up.  But yeah my mom...I'm still not sure what I'd do without her...

1 minute ago, Drifter Kane said:

Darn...umm...yeah, sorry I meant to say that she is still alive...*sigh, I don't mean to bring anything up.  But yeah my mom...I'm still not sure what I'd do without her...

Hug her everyday... You never know what could happen tomorrow

Unfortunately and it saddens me to say that my actual blood family doesn't fit this criteria for me.  I would have to say that my partner in crime Eric (1st picture) and my best friend ever Michelle (2nd pic) would be mine.  I'd literally just fall apart without them.  Unfortunately Michelle lives back in Ohio so I don't get to see her as much as I'd like.

onioson.JPG

• Love 1
  • Like 1