Jump to content
Onision

Who Is Your Closest Family Member?

Recommended Posts

my dog! I can't deal with anyone else because of my depression.....my dad was (still is) an alcoholic that would verbally abuse me and he would hit me pretty bad so....my mom didn't do shit about that so I'm not really interested in having a real relationship with them....my older sister would hit me too so nope I don't want to have anything to do with her either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Valentin said:

my dog! I can't deal with anyone else because of my depression.....my dad was (still is) an alcoholic that would verbally abuse me and he would hit me pretty bad so....my mom didn't do shit about that so I'm not really interested in having a real relationship with them....my older sister would hit me too so nope I don't want to have anything to do with her either

Is everything okay Valentin?  In familial relationships or in any relationship in terms of raising kids or teaching people whatever job it is in, I think trust is important among many things.  I wish things were better.  Family love I hear is the hardest type of love out there...it is for me.  We're here for you.  I have depression too.  Anyways, hi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drifter Kane said:

Is everything okay Valentin?  In familial relationships or in any relationship in terms of raising kids or teaching people whatever job it is in, I think trust is important among many things.  I wish things were better.  Family love I hear is the hardest type of love out there...it is for me.  We're here for you.  I have depression too.  Anyways, hi.

not really my family thinks I should let everything go but it's hard when they still treat me like a moron...I'm soon 25 and haven't done anything in life....my depression got worse when my childhood friend died from cancer and being transgender doesn't really help my situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Valentin said:

not really my family thinks I should let everything go but it's hard when they still treat me like a moron...I'm soon 25 and haven't done anything in life....my depression got worse when my childhood friend died from cancer and being transgender doesn't really help my situation

You gotta figure out where your arenas of success lie perhaps.  Sorry about your childhood loss, but we're here for you.  If you want, you can pm me.  I mean, it's no problem...😞.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mother and my daughter. They are two of the most amazing ladies I've ever known. I'm truly blessed to have been raised by an amazingly strong and smart woman and in turn be able to raise my daughter the same way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My older brother, we don't see each other or even talk very often(like maybe one or twice a year), but he was always who I was closest to in my family. We went through and dealt with a lot together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My older brother.  He's only a couple years older than me and we were always very close as siblings.  He's always been supportive of me and practically raised me and my little brother for years when my parents werent around.  This is us at his wedding this fall.  and then a few years ago after a hike to the top of Mt. Major.  
I have a younger brother i'm close to as well, but closest with my older brother, we just have a ot of things that we relate and since we're a little older we have kind of... more memories of certain childhood events and were partners in crime before my younger brother was even born.  

BROTHER-SISTER-ANT-ANNA01.thumb.jpg.5cce6ecd544b0343b72f188452ee6ef6.jpgBROTHER-SISTER-ANT-ANNA02.jpg.a0f20633b280221d0bed45a0efd40941.jpgDSCF9732.thumb.JPG.38f378f021b64da57ed7affa8ac6ed0b.JPGDSCF9761.thumb.JPG.2cf82d5dbff048bce3ede5c18ba09318.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Important