Onision

Who Is Your Closest Family Member?

my dog! I can't deal with anyone else because of my depression.....my dad was (still is) an alcoholic that would verbally abuse me and he would hit me pretty bad so....my mom didn't do shit about that so I'm not really interested in having a real relationship with them....my older sister would hit me too so nope I don't want to have anything to do with her either

53 minutes ago, Valentin said:

my dog! I can't deal with anyone else because of my depression.....my dad was (still is) an alcoholic that would verbally abuse me and he would hit me pretty bad so....my mom didn't do shit about that so I'm not really interested in having a real relationship with them....my older sister would hit me too so nope I don't want to have anything to do with her either

Is everything okay Valentin?  In familial relationships or in any relationship in terms of raising kids or teaching people whatever job it is in, I think trust is important among many things.  I wish things were better.  Family love I hear is the hardest type of love out there...it is for me.  We're here for you.  I have depression too.  Anyways, hi.

1 minute ago, Drifter Kane said:

Is everything okay Valentin?  In familial relationships or in any relationship in terms of raising kids or teaching people whatever job it is in, I think trust is important among many things.  I wish things were better.  Family love I hear is the hardest type of love out there...it is for me.  We're here for you.  I have depression too.  Anyways, hi.

not really my family thinks I should let everything go but it's hard when they still treat me like a moron...I'm soon 25 and haven't done anything in life....my depression got worse when my childhood friend died from cancer and being transgender doesn't really help my situation

14 minutes ago, Valentin said:

not really my family thinks I should let everything go but it's hard when they still treat me like a moron...I'm soon 25 and haven't done anything in life....my depression got worse when my childhood friend died from cancer and being transgender doesn't really help my situation

You gotta figure out where your arenas of success lie perhaps.  Sorry about your childhood loss, but we're here for you.  If you want, you can pm me.  I mean, it's no problem...😞.

My mother and my daughter. They are two of the most amazing ladies I've ever known. I'm truly blessed to have been raised by an amazingly strong and smart woman and in turn be able to raise my daughter the same way. 

My older brother, we don't see each other or even talk very often(like maybe one or twice a year), but he was always who I was closest to in my family. We went through and dealt with a lot together. 

My older brother.  He's only a couple years older than me and we were always very close as siblings.  He's always been supportive of me and practically raised me and my little brother for years when my parents werent around.  This is us at his wedding this fall.  and then a few years ago after a hike to the top of Mt. Major.  
I have a younger brother i'm close to as well, but closest with my older brother, we just have a ot of things that we relate and since we're a little older we have kind of... more memories of certain childhood events and were partners in crime before my younger brother was even born.  

BROTHER-SISTER-ANT-ANNA01.thumb.jpg.5cce6ecd544b0343b72f188452ee6ef6.jpgBROTHER-SISTER-ANT-ANNA02.jpg.a0f20633b280221d0bed45a0efd40941.jpgDSCF9732.thumb.JPG.38f378f021b64da57ed7affa8ac6ed0b.JPGDSCF9761.thumb.JPG.2cf82d5dbff048bce3ede5c18ba09318.JPG

I would have to say my brother.I was a terrible example as a young adult,and my mom favored my sister.My sister has always had a pretentious attitude towards me,and in her life because of this. My younger brother got to see this as he grew up,not to mention I had to take care of him all the time. We became really close,and he even has told my mom that the way they used to treat me was ridiculous.

My mom. We've always been super close and I consider her my only true friend. 😃

Most people think that's weird or sad, but I absolutely love it, and wouldn't change it for the world. ☺️

• Like 1

For a long time, I would've said my cousin or uncle - both very techy and musical like myself - only saw them a few times a year but much less now because of a particular incident.

When I hit puberty and through most of my teenage years I was in a really C●●●y phase of pushing my younger sister away a lot, primarily because I was just fixed on the notion that she was incredibly uncool and degrading to maintaining a decent social life with people my own age - which in the end I discovered I really hated having.

We've always had quite a lot in common - anime, K-pop groups, the same video games - but I'd say we're a bit closer now I'm out of that S●●●ty phase.

If I'm being honest... my mom. She helped me through a lot; through depression, finding friends, understanding my emotions and helping me become a better person and understanding how the world works. I love my dad, but I'm so much closer to my mom and I love her to the moon and back INFINITELY.

PLUS..she's silly and really funny... like me. She's relatable and super strong and I adore her for everything she's conquered in her life. I know I'll never measure up to an awesome human like her 👩👧😌

Screenshot_20190217-183911_Snapchat.jpg