Celery Amy

Evolved opinions

I think this is a really interesting question. I’ve been trying to think about it but I don’t think it’s as much about me changing opinions but more about me being younger and a bit more ignorant and educating myself to form better opinions and beliefs. I’d say I still believe a lot of the same things I always have, only now with a better understanding of them. 

• Love 4

I used to be a right-winger à la Ben Shapiro now I've evolved into an avid leftist. I'm really glad that I changed. 

My political views, though still majorly republican, I consider myself more libertarian republican, so I vote per issue, rather than for anyone straight down the line. 

Posted (edited)

It’s not really about winning awards when accomplishing things, it’s the work and effort you put into projects that really matters. 

Edited by Guest

Now I believe that anyone, or any age can choose to discover new things about themselves, whether they are 15 or 55 or any age at all,  Self discovery is a beautiful thing and can be a hard journey, but one worth taking.  Some people might have themselves figured out early on, and thats just as great too. 

Discovery, is my evolved opinion.

I used to think that when people became adults, they had themselves and everything around them figured out to a degree, but people are beings with layers to them, and we don't always really know who we are, what we like or much of anything until we discover it.