Onision

What Is Your Diet?

Our Collective Diets :P  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your diet called?

i've been a vegetarian since i was 8, i'm thinking about going vegan but like eggs and cottage cheese too much

• Love 3

I am an omnivore, I eat meat, veggies... Ideally i would be pescatarian or vegetarian, but I don't live on my own and my family will take great offense to me making my own meals seperate. 

• Love 2

I'm a simple vegetarian and have been one for 4 years~

• Love 2

My diet isn't good.. I eat what I can afford..I do try not to eat meat. Mostly top ramon.. but I've cut down on the the fatty snacks. And drinking more water.

• Love 2

I am also very poor and end up eating a lot of crap. Want to phase meat mostly out of my diet for health reasons but can’t really afford to replace the protein with something else. 

Im like super unhealthy lmao 

• Love 2

Vegetarian ☺️ I’ve been vegan for a fair amount of time as well, but my veggie burgers cried without their cheese 😂

18 hours ago, raebluume said:

Vegetarian ☺️ I’ve been vegan for a fair amount of time as well, but my veggie burgers cried without their cheese 😂

There's vegan cheese

So my partners family has a farm. Because of this we're blessed to not have to buy a lot of our food. Meat and egss are pretty much things we eat exclusivly from the farm. So when it comes to what I'm buying at the grocery store its a pretty veggie experience. That being said I do get a lot of takeout for lunch at work and generally it's sushi or bean burritos. Fucking love me a bean burrito bro. I'm so hungry now. Kinda wish I was at work so I could grab a burrito next door. Damnit vacation!! 

• Love 1

I have about 2 autoimmune diseases (maybe more) so my diet is very, very, restricted. I cant even have iodized salt.

• Love 1

I've been a meat eater for a good chunk of my life. I tried being a vegetarian back in high school, then went back to meat after a year due to depression that my parents insisted was due to my diet based on some research they did. I look back and I had a lot of other problems back then that were probably the cause of the depression and not just my diet so I decided very recently to try vegetarianism again.

I’m a meat eater/omnivore. Have been my whole life. I tried going vegetarian for a it in high school but I was so active and had such a fast metabolism that I wasn’t getting enough nutrients and was losing too much weight. But I do eat a lot of veggies (mostly bell peppers with Italian dressing or carrots) 

I pitched the idea to my family about going Vegetarian a few months ago since we consume tons of delicious veggies. Ever since then, the consumption of broiled and seasoned Brussel sprouts, asparagus, green beans, cabbage and Collard greens had increased and I love it and I feel better. The only meats I used to eat were ground Turkey, chicken and pork. Then, when the Govt shutdown came and I got scared of everything that the FDA stopped approving. 😅🤣🤣 That only made go Vegetarian sooner. I'm hoping to try Veganism eventually..

Vegetarian :3 I try my best to exclude meat fro anything I eat since I'm only 15 in the household I live in. They all asked why I turned vegetarian even though I've been told for years to lose all of my weight. But this isn't great for me atm since I'm a recovering Bulimic (not now though) but I can't seem to understand why I've fallen back into the rabbit hole. Maybe because of family issues or that in my new relationship, my significant other feels like they are the problem to everything? Sorry I ranted, Greg. Much love to you :3

I'm not vegetarian, but I have nothing against people who are. If someone tells me they are veggie, I'll try to make them something without meat, but if they say things to make me feel bad about my diet of some meat consumption, Ill hold a hot dog eating contest in their front yard. 

I try to eat a balanced diet. 

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 3:59 AM, misspurdy06 said:

I have about 2 autoimmune diseases (maybe more) so my diet is very, very, restricted. I cant even have iodized salt.

Have you looked into the GAPS diet? 

• Love 1