Onision

What Is Your Diet?

Our Collective Diets :P  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is your diet called?

i've been a vegetarian since i was 8, i'm thinking about going vegan but like eggs and cottage cheese too much

• Like 2

I am an omnivore, I eat meat, veggies... Ideally i would be pescatarian or vegetarian, but I don't live on my own and my family will take great offense to me making my own meals seperate. 

• Like 1

I'm a simple vegetarian and have been one for 4 years~

• Like 1

My diet isn't good.. I eat what I can afford..I do try not to eat meat. Mostly top ramon.. but I've cut down on the the fatty snacks. And drinking more water.

• Like 1

I am also very poor and end up eating a lot of crap. Want to phase meat mostly out of my diet for health reasons but can’t really afford to replace the protein with something else. 

Im like super unhealthy lmao 

• Like 1

Vegetarian ☺️ I’ve been vegan for a fair amount of time as well, but my veggie burgers cried without their cheese 😂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, raebluume said:

Vegetarian ☺️ I’ve been vegan for a fair amount of time as well, but my veggie burgers cried without their cheese 😂

There's vegan cheese

So my partners family has a farm. Because of this we're blessed to not have to buy a lot of our food. Meat and egss are pretty much things we eat exclusivly from the farm. So when it comes to what I'm buying at the grocery store its a pretty veggie experience. That being said I do get a lot of takeout for lunch at work and generally it's sushi or bean burritos. Fucking love me a bean burrito bro. I'm so hungry now. Kinda wish I was at work so I could grab a burrito next door. Damnit vacation!!