Emma

how do you feel towards your ex(es)?

for me, i still miss my original ex, especially since she was my best friend and that didn't last after we broke up. 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

it depends on the ex, the guy i dated over a year ago i cannot stand him as he was so manipulative and emotionally abusive... the guy i dated after him I'm hurt that he couldn't handle my depression and love me as i was and was trying to change me... but I dont have hard feelings for him he is a good guy just a world away. 

• Love 1

Just now, LostSoul-Luna said:

it depends on the ex, the guy i dated over a year ago i cannot stand him as he was so manipulative and emotionally abusive... the guy i dated after him I'm hurt that he couldn't handle my depression and love me as i was and was trying to change me... but I dont have hard feelings for him he is a good guy just a world away. 

my last male ex was manipulative/abusive as well but i miss him regardless. i'm glad you got over your ex that was like that

• Love 1

Just now, Emma said:

my last male ex was manipulative/abusive as well but i miss him regardless. i'm glad you got over your ex that was like that

im still fucked up over it and he happens to live with my dad other wise he would be homeless... he sent me a message a while back and said "I'm sorry for ruining you"... asshole

• Love 1

Just now, LostSoul-Luna said:

im still fucked up over it and he happens to live with my dad other wise he would be homeless... he sent me a message a while back and said "I'm sorry for ruining you"... asshole

even though thats an apology that still sounds like a really asshole thing to say, seems backhanded. and thats terrible your dad took him in

• Love 2

Ive never loved someone for me to hate, well in terms of relationships.

Maybe it's because of my undying trust issues rip.. But I typically harbor no I'll feelings and move on. 

It's probably harder for people who fall in love though. 

• Love 1

I hate him. He abused me... Toyed with me... Hit me... And then abandoned our son. 

He sees our son once every couple months for an hour... Maybe. I just really thought he would at least care about the precious life we created. 

God how I wish my son had a real role model. 

• Love 1

Mostly I've moved on.  Occasionally I'll think about my favorite sexual encounters with some of them when I'm, ummmmm, doing things solo. For the most part I never think about them.

• Love 1

It’s bitter sweet. I always tried to see the best in them even though things ended poorly and I hope they doing well/are okay. I don’t hate them because hate doesn’t solve anything but am I hurt of course I’m not excusing their behaviors or how they treated me but they are my exes for a reason but I don’t regret my time spent with them Bc There were good times. I guess it’s my fault Bc I have a forgiving heart and try to see the best in others which blinds my perception of others sometimes. I just try to focus on the positive things they did when they make a mistake but that’s not always healthy and I need to work on that unfortunately. 

• Love 1

At this point of my life, i don't feel much. What happened between me and my ex's happened. I know i learned and moved on and I'd hope the same from them. If that makes any sense. 

• Love 2

I just can't deal with even thinking about them really... they all either cheated, or abused me by throwing me around etc... and slamming me against the wall..... Ex's suuuuuuuuuuuuck

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

Is it bad that I could not care less? I used to care and hope they were OK, now I could not care.

Same

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

Is it bad that I could not care less? I used to care and hope they were OK, now I could not care.

Nahhh I hope karma gets them for their behaviour towards me and the people around them. 

9 minutes ago, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

Some people don't deserve sympathy

• Love 1

Just now, ZaraLuckyCharmz said:

I used to think differently, now I think that exact way. 

I don't personally cause them harm. But Karma will bite them in the ass. Just seat back and watch. And make sure your having a happy life. 

4 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

I don't personally cause them harm. But Karma will bite them in the ass. Just seat back and watch. And make sure your having a happy life. 

Considering my X left me right after my grandma passed away after he CHEATED on me while I was at her funeral... yeah KARMA

Just now, Angels_Founder said:

Considering my X left me right after my grandma passed away after he CHEATED on me while I was at her funeral... yeah KARMA

My ex used me for sex after my mom passed away... So I understand. Some men have no heart. 

• Love 3

My first ex... Let's just not talk about that shit show. However I found that I'm pretty good at getting along with my ex's, the first one excluded. My last ex was such a huge part of my life and I'm so thankful that we stayed close friends. They are always so warm and welcoming to me and my current partner. And I love their new partner as well! 

14 hours ago, AmazingDiana said:

I love your attitude. I hate violence, I would never harm someone else, but if lady karma wants to take a crack at him, by all means. 

I think the biggest thing to stress is to always focus on your mental health in a relationship. Make sure you're SAFE, make sure you're happy. (Or content, I know happy can be a bit of a stretch sometimes) 

I am friends with and hold no animosity to only one of my exes.

1st ex - wish his dong would fall off from some really nasty STI.

2nd ex - needs to be in prison.

3rd ex - we are cool.

4rd ex - needs to have his heart ripped out.

I dislike four of my exes. I am neutral about two of them but we're no longer in contact. I'm still best friends with my most recent ex and we managed to repair our friendship after giving each other time. We're basically as close as we were when we were dating, if not closer. I still miss us being in a romantic relationship but I'm happy being where we are now. We're meeting in August!