Emma

how do you feel towards your ex(es)?

I don’t really miss him at all because although I thought I lived him I was just attached and after being out of the relationship I realised how toxic it was. Even though I kind of knew it was slightly I didn’t know how bad it was.

I was dating a older guy (38 and I was 23) I was never attracted to him so he would rape me so  he could get laid and told everyone what I liked in bed, he used me often....I cleaned and made dinner every day he wanted a housewife so I broke up with him a year ago and he is still harassing me...I hate him so much

My most recent ex was hot but she was a thot. I can't stand for women flirting with other girls and posting provocative pictures. I didn't argue, there's no need for that, I just left. If you don't respect me enough to listen when I say I am uncomfortable with something then the relationship is dead.

I have mixed feelings. Some are scum, and some are just not the right people for me and mine. 

I only like really HATE two of them. One lied to me and strung me along for like 2 years and the other one is a literal maniac who called my house and said he would r*p* my sister and I, and also murder my “n-slur piece of S●●●” brother who was like f●●●in 10 at the time, tops.  Really can’t f●●●en stand that guy. 

Ex #1: Nothing but pure hatred at what he's done to me
Ex #2: We're still buddies and talk often
Ex #3: Nothing, tbh. We just drifted apart and don't talk
Ex #4: Again, nothing as we don't talk to each other now.

My relationships haven't been awful, generally, so *shrugs*

• Love 1

I really try to be  friends with my ex's when it's possible, even if that means they and i don't talk for a while first, and that while could be months or even years later . My first boyfriend ever for me was when I was 13, Im now 36 and we've been friends now for a little over 20 years, both moved way on, have familes of our own and stuff like that, but we stay in touch, as he has become somewhat of a brother to me.

Usually Girl FRIEND/Boy FRIEND ends when the FRIEND (Or self) does one or many things that are un FRIENDly and feelings get hurt and stuff ends including that initial friendship with that person, but if it's a mutual kind of break up, then usually we'd be friends after. 

I like in a fairly small and isolated town, so for me it's inevitable that I'll see an ex in public, so I try to play it cool when I can, if not, then I will go way out of my way to dodge and avoid that ex. 

We’re on good terms and we will catch up once in a while. No sense in holding onto anger and hatred for anyone. 

• Love 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By quickcute
      Please know that your suffering ends when you choose to stop making others suffer. The pain we inflict on others is because we experience pain. The hurt we feel is the hurt of others around us. Greg, how are you today? Are you feeling any pain?
    • By LizardQueen
      I notice a lot of the times when I do date someone, it goes really well for awhile but suddenly they just disappear with nothing to say to me/no longer are interested in me.Idk why this happens but anytime I get close to someone relationship wise, they just ghost/ignore me which is very confusing because I don’t do that to them ever. 
      It’s a lot of stress emotionally and frankly very discouraging when you want to be close to someone but you can’t because you have a constant fear that something is gonna go wrong which is sad but when you have had it happen many times, you think it’s gonna happen again so you just wanna avoid that pain. It’s really consuming/devastating emotionally speaking when you really cared for someone but they didn’t really care that much for you. I feel like sometimes maybe it is me or something I did in the relationship and that often makes me very depressed because I take that very personally, The reason I say that is because I don’t like letting people down or causing any form of harm to anyone. Personally I’m just single for the moment because I just really have no desire to date right now nor do I think I’m ready emotionally.
      just a little tangent I wrote concerning dating.

• By TwylaJane
      I consider myself an empath. It can be very overwhelming at times and has led to much anxiety,  it’s a battle internally each day since it’s difficult to fix and cope with all the injustice and pain in the world.  I believe we can channel our emotions to help others who are struggling with challenges as well as our own state of being. ❤️

Here is a good documentary about Empaths:  

• By SaraBell
      Hey!
      Im 21yr old and i've been for about 8 months in a mentally and sexually abusive relationship. He is 27 and we meet through a mutual friend.
      We broke up several times (around 5) and got back together. But after him doing horrendous stuff to me i decide to leave him for good. Unforchenetly i had serious issues with my family and in a moment of weakness got back to him. But of course he treated me even worse and started spreading rumors that ive slept with a bunch of people and that i have an STD. He even almost hit me in front of people but  a friend stopped him. 
      We no longer are together but im very emotionally hurt from all of this, 
      My question and the reason i shear this here is because i don't really know how i'll ever be with someone again after all of this.
      Can you guys give me advice on how to handle things after something this traumatic happens. 
  • Topics