PandaPop_lah_lah

Vegans against service dogs?

Why are vegans against service dogs? I personally have a service dog and a service dog in training. They both have saved my life and allow me to function normally every day. I don't understand why vegans are so upset and angry at service dog handlers... I can say my dogs wouldn't work for me if they didn't want to. Do you think it is wrong to use a service dog? 

• Love 1

every group has extremist- the same people most likely believe that training animals in anyway is wrong.

But for example , if you're dog is running around playing near the road, them knowing and listening to the owners commands to stay or come here could save its life.

• Love 1

Because you're using the dog for your own gain and we don't know how the dogs are trained to do that.

The vast majority of vegans, however, do not focus on topics where the gain could out-do the loss. I for example, am vegan and I'm for killing bees to use their poison as an antidote for hospital patients or anything else that's necessary to save someone's life. To be vegans you don't have to be against service dogs, most of us focus on things that are really harmful, like producing meat, or things that are really unnecessary, like buying makeup that was tested on animals. But yeah, there's always the group that will make an isdue about everything.

• Love 1

Btw, I'm not saying that you can be vegan and consume honey or that type of thing, just that there are topics that are debatable because they could be considered necessary.

• Love 1

As I understand, in the wild animals are far more likely to die/suffer disease, than in your home... so...

• Love 5