Kai

Whats your favorite physical feature?

What's your favorite thing about your face and or body? 

What's your biggest insecurity?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kai said:

What's your favorite thing about your face and or body? 

What's your biggest insecurity?

My favorite quality would have to be my lips or eyes. 

I was 210 pounds after I gave birth to my son, I Currently weigh 138. So my stomach is my biggest insecurity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AmazingDiana said:

My favorite quality would have to be my lips or eyes. 

I was 210 pounds after I gave birth to my son, I Currently weigh 138. So my stomach is my biggest insecurity. 

Based of what I could see with your profile, I agree with you! You have very pretty eyes and a complimenting lips to your face! Looking good momma~

• Like 1

Just now, Kai said:

Based of what I could see with your profile, I agree with you! You have very pretty eyes and a complimenting lips to your face! Looking good momma~

Haha thank you! 💜💗💗

• Like 1

@Onision You do have pretty eyes with long lashes. Lucky asshole~ Pretty boy indeed

Edited by Kai
  • Like 4

My favorite thing about myself would most likely be my lips, but my biggest insecurity is my nose. 

• Like 1

My hair because it’s my natural crown and it always makes a bold statement whenever I go out. Love it. 

Insecurity would be height/weight. 

Edited by LizardQueen
  • Like 2

Ever since my hair grew past my shoulders, it's beginning to be a favorite, along with my eyes. 

My insecurity is definitely my weight. 189lbs, 32.5 BMI according to the app on my phone. (I'm 5'4", and by most online charts I'm considered obese. Hooraaayyyy. -_- )

• Like 1

I have nice hands, and that’s about it I think. Body dysmorphia is the absolute worst. I hate my legs and most of my body. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 8:22 PM, alexsis.dimarzio@yahoo.com said:

My fave thing about myself would be lips or eyelashes. 

Insecurity would have to be nose, surgical small scar on my neck. 

I have scars on my chest made by my cat, but they've been there since I was like 7, way before I knew what being insecure about your body was so I've never been insecure about it

• Like 1

I like my eyes and hair 13851881-3B3B-4B86-BE38-29D488606BCD.thumb.jpeg.858dc3af7235f65fe2f84e30921c23b6.jpega lot 😋

Insecurity would have to be that my face can be very patchy looking (reddish in areas) with no makeup.

• Like 2

I like pretty much everything on my body but the fact that my spine is not straight. 
Stretch marks and all I'm learning that "Hey this is what I look like and damn I look good" 
Get the confidence and run with it! 

• Like 3

My eyes are my favorite feature. 

My biggest insecurity is my stomach and my acne 

Edited by Chelsea S

I'm my eyelashes' #1 fan. I love 'em so much! I used to be really insecure about my face in general and would wear my bangs long to cover it up but these days I've been trying to love myself more. I do still get a little insecure about my acne though. That's a curse I guess I'm just stuck with but oh well.

1 minute ago, Eldritch-Prodigy said:

I'm my eyelashes' #1 fan. I love 'em so much! I used to be really insecure about my face in general and would wear my bangs long to cover it up but these days I've been trying to love myself more. I do still get a little insecure about my acne though. That's a curse I guess I'm just stuck with but oh well.

I think you look cute! 

• Like 1