Onision

What are you addicted to?

Caffeine, nicotine unfortunately 😞

i do drink and I do partake in the occasional weed toke. (I am Canadian, this is legal in Canada) I wouldn't say I'm addicted to either of these. Definitely addicted to caffeine and nicotine tho. Working in quitting the nicotine, I need to do this this year definitely. 

• Love 1

I guess I'd have to say the internet since in includes everything I'm addicted to (YouTube, Facebook, googling random thoughts or questions, etc.)

snes jrpgs, i cant believe like 25 yrs l8r

G-O-D: Mezame yoto Yobu Koe ga Kikoe got a fucking fan trans......yeesh! it is so good tho

think, lufia 2 meets earthbound

On 1/30/2019 at 5:54 PM, Onision said:

I drink tea regularly 😋 Not exactly addicted. Also drink Zevia.

What are you addicted to?

I'm actually addicted to tea I drink 3-5 cups everyday. 

Sometimes more 

My fav is matcha but is kinda pricey ;-; 

On 2/4/2019 at 4:43 PM, Ivy Walker said:

I’m addicted to black tar heroine, crystal meth, cocaine, cocaine accessories, and every other drug

are you still doing it? are you getting help?  heroin is rough stuff, i tried it 2 or 3 times and was addicted to pain pills... i dont know where id be if i kept doing the heroin and made that a habit.  it was  hard enough getting off oxycontin.  look into finding a suboxone doctor if you are struggling-  it can help a ton having a medicine to keep you stable until you feel like you're able to handle things if you are struggling.  too many people expect that you have to be clean and the only way to be clean is cold turkey, no medication help, etc.  (like when i was in NA they didnt even consider you clean if you were on methadone or suboxone) but some people need the extra help and taking the medication is  a lot better than continuing to do heavy drugs.  if you ever need to talk, im here. and hope youre okay.  

poppy tea.  i was an opiate addict in the past and stopped doing pain pills but still drink tea daily.  its not ideal since it still has morphine content and you could get really fucked up if you drank a ton of it but i drink like just one cup a day and  its better than doing hard drugs at least.  
also addicted to CHOCOLATE.... i literally had to stop buying it because if theres chocolate in the house i WILL eat ALL OF IT.  

WoW, Secondlife, online games, Hummus and Chips 😄

I'm addicted to cutting myself...I'm meeting a psychiatric every month for my depression and anxiety. My left arm looks like shit

I was on sertraline(generic Zoloft) for my PTSD, depression, panic disorder, and anxiety. That was I guess an addiction because when I was forcibly taken off of it I went through withdrawals and it sucked a lot. 

Soda.

But I'm currently doing a cold turkey withdrawal and drinking tea instead. 🍵

I used to be severely addicted to cocaine. I haven't relapsed in a year, though I honestly think about it everyday. Nowadays I'm addicted to attention from strangers, inappropriate or otherwise, positive or negative.

👻