Onision

Do you have any physical abnormalities?

my middle fingers curve slightly outwards away from the center of my body. 

I have a giant birthmark that runs from the top of my neck all the way down to the middle of my stomach. It's quite a few shades darker than my pale skintone too so it's very noticeable.

• Love 1

Apart from having a genetic problem that causes my teeth to go to hell faster, I would say I'm pretty normal. :')

On 3/30/2019 at 8:42 PM, Calixxia said:

I have a giant birthmark that runs from the top of my neck all the way down to the middle of my stomach. It's quite a few shades darker than my pale skintone too so it's very noticeable.

That sounds so cool!

My 23 pair of chromosomes is XXY instead of XY, So I am a male, but my body shape and whatever is closer to that of a female. Plus I release more estrogen than a typical male... Soooo. yeah. You could say that I am a feminine guy genetically speaking.

All the joints in my body basically are hyper mobile and I and dislocated my hips and shoulders at will. I can also dislocate my thumbs and get out of handcuffs. I also have One eye permanently dilated because of like 6 concussions. Also I just have like a pint less blood than normal people constantly. 

On 3/28/2019 at 5:12 AM, Jinxxx said:

According to a guy at my high school I'm "defective" for having small tits haha. I am a bit self conscious about them but I'm learning to like them 🙂

My ribcage also seems a bit big for my body so since I have a thin/flat stomach it actually slightly extends a bit past it. It's not a crazy concave stomach under there, honestly I think I'm the only one who notices it beyond my mom and one of my friends, but it's still an interesting thing about my body

Same. My boobs haven't grown since 6th grade.

last time was new years day i was wearing like a 90s rave outfit and had no bra and black glitter x pasties and the cop that undressed me was like so freaked out first of all taking off pasties f●●●ing HURTS and she like took my inmate clothe n was like WE HAVE TO GET HER OUT OF HERE... IDK IDK MEDICAL CLEARENCE JUST GET HER AWAY FROM ME i was like uhhhhhh, whutt?

I have the chest of a 12 year old boy. Does this count? Should I get plastic surgery? all i'm asking for is a B or C cup (I cant fill an A) 😞

Well where to start guess my webbed toes. I have slightly pointed ears. I broke my ring finger and now have two knuckles. I dont think it counts but ill mention it i have two disks in my back that are pinching nerves. Oh i also have no arches in my feet so constant pain. My knees dose not have a normal cartilage. Mine is like a 0 when it is to look like a 8. My right knee also due to a car accident made my pheamer and putella to switch spots. Aka my knee pops in and out. Oh my joints dont always stay in socket so that is odd about me.

Over sized tonsils , under developed kidneys and an over active aderianale glad....aka my body had no clue what the hecks its doing lol