Jump to content
AmazingDiana

Anyone here fellow parents?

Recommended Posts

I am 24, mother to an incredible 2 yearold boy. I'd love to talk to fellow parents on here. Make friends... 

 

I'm lonely.... 

 

Hello out there!?!.... 

 

😇😇😇😇

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kenris Masters said:

I too have created tiny humans 

I call my son a minion all the time. He is my world and my happiness

IMG_20190129_121537_214.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kenris Masters said:

I have 2 sons and 1 daughter. They are my universe. They are my heart and I am their armor. 

Your sound like a great parent. I'm the same I'd walk through fire to save him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

Your sound like a great parent. I'm the same I'd walk through fire to save him. 

Awe thanks! I try my best. What things do you like to do outside of being a mother? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Kenris Masters said:

Awe thanks! I try my best. What things do you like to do outside of being a mother? 

Not much. I love my job, I'm a healthcare aide. I specialize in working with adults with disabilities. I paint... Enjoy music, and watch YouTube. Otherwise just my adventures with my son.. library... Restaurants..... The zoo... My life is my son

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LizzyAnn said:

Me! Me! 🖐 

Little girl. 🙂

My little man is 2. How old is your minion? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

My little man is 2. How old is your minion? 

She's seven. 😄

I miss her being two. Time flies, mama. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LizzyAnn said:

She's seven. 😄

I miss her being two. Time flies, mama. 

Yes. I enjoy the cuddles while I can.. because it won't get them again.. I'm currently potty training him. It's been fun. XD 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AmazingDiana said:

Yes. I enjoy the cuddles while I can.. because it won't get them again.. I'm currently potty training him. It's been fun. XD 

Oh boy! Best of luck! The best advice I can give you is to reward with little chocolates or something sweet for a successful potty time! Positive reinforcement! ♥ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LizzyAnn said:

Oh boy! Best of luck! The best advice I can give you is to reward with little chocolates or something sweet for a successful potty time! Positive reinforcement! ♥ 

He is so smart! 5 days of potty training and only 3 accidents. And he has even pooped on the potty. I'm so proud of him. I think we've been successful!! 

IMG_20190130_203657_562.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AmazingDiana said:

He is so smart! 5 days of potty training and only 3 accidents. And he has even pooped on the potty. I'm so proud of him. I think we've been successful!! 

IMG_20190130_203657_562.jpg

That's fantastic!! ♥ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My minis/my world and their school pictures .  They both have that crooked smile in completely opposite directions which matches their personalities completely!!

47464989_10102468624369262_9120019356888072192_n.jpg

47571548_10102468624354292_3534232213107245056_n.jpg

Edited by snicole
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, snicole said:

My minis/my world and their school pictures .  They both have that crooked smile in completely opposite directions which matches their personalities completely!!

47464989_10102468624369262_9120019356888072192_n.jpg

47571548_10102468624354292_3534232213107245056_n.jpg

Hahah love it! Adorable!!! Mine does the open mouth smile atm.

IMG_20181224_155037_046.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a mom to 4 kids. My second child passed away at 3 months old May of 2012 so only 3 are living. My oldest is 9 & he's autistic like me. My third child is 5, she's going to be 6 in May & my youngest is 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a parent, but I babysit my sister's kids a lot, watching the youngest right now while she is at a doctors appointment 

 

20190205_095238.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Important