Sign in to follow this  
Onision

What phone do you use?

I have one of the more recent iPhones. I like their OS/interface. Awesome phone 📱 

• Love 3

Not a good one lol 🤣  I have limited data

But for free I don't complain. My son gave me his old phone that has a bigger screen. Which after tomorrow I will be using 😊

• Love 1

IPhone, one of the recentish ones. I used to be android til I made the switch and now I’ll never go back

I had the shittiest HTC droid incredible for YEARS ... it was so old that it ran on android 2.2 and wasnt compatible with barely any apps anymore.  FINALLY  i just recently bought a Samsung Galaxy (its an s5 so slightly older model but still works awesome and it has one of the better camera models on it than other galaxys (16 mp camera on both rear and selfie cam.. even the galaxy s9 only has a 12 mp camera i believe , though the s9 has some different things that help with the camera like image stablization and wider aperture range.) still.....overall pixel clarity is better so long as you can get decent lighting.  (i'm a photographer and dont like to always lug my big DSLR camera around so having a good camera on my phone is important to me)  
my old phone was absolute shit in that regards too lol.  Loving my galaxy.  and I was able to get it for 50 bucks so double score for the poor.  being able to get an expensive phone for super cheap :) 

Edited by AnnaSantina

Galaxy s7 it works awesome still! I wish it was smaller though the phones now a days are all to big for me to use one handed 😕

I am super hyped for that new razr coming out I hope they lower the price because a lot of people are saying it's going to be $1,500 O_o that's like more than my rent.... YIKES!

Google pixel 3XL I just got it and I love it omg

Currently I use an iPhone 7. It works quite nicely and meets my needs :))

• Love 1

On 2/9/2019 at 11:57 AM, XerinaNova said:

Google pixel 3XL I just got it and I love it omg

What do you like most about it?

32 minutes ago, Onision said:

What do you like most about it?

So far I like: free data transfer from my old Pixel(1st gen), fingerprint scan on the back, has dual front facing cameras that allows for a wide angle pic (selfies don't look weird now!), the camera takes absolutely stunning and clear photos, wireless charge, it's big. I love it lol

Iphone XR. Was actually super affordable, but the cameras are much worse than my iPhone 6s that I upgraded from.. 

I have an LG G6 (android), but I'm looking to upgrade when I can to a phone I can use a stylus on for art related things.