Sign in to follow this  
Onision

Longest Relationships Ever?

What is the longest relationship you’ve been in?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Longest relationship ever?

• 0-6 months
    • 7 months to 2 years
    • 3-5 years
    • 6-9 years
    • 10+ years

0-6 months. Meaning 0 times AT ALL. I've never been in a relationship ever, and I never really want to be tbh....I don't like people, I don't feel romance, I don't feel much love and I hate being around anyone that includes being touched. The only problem with that is that I do have s●●ual feelings....that's it though. It might seem silly but me being autistic is a huge part of it. I'm not interested in things like that. I love my own company and I'm happy being single.  I have friends and family, I don't need a relationship. I do want kids but I'll probably adopt. There's a lot of kids who need homes and I'm willing to do that for them ❤️

• Love 1

I've had 1 relationship at a year, two that lasted 4 years. I can say, I've not spent a lot of time single lol

I haven't been in too many serious relationships, I always focused on my studies in HS and college. My longest was probably only around 6 months.

Around 2 years but now a single pringle .o. I always have my anime waifus anyways

Longest I've been in was a 5 year relationship that didn't work out. 

• Love 2

Currently in my longest. Will be 10yrs this September. We have a child together and like many relationships we’ve had a lot of ups and downs but the love has stayed consistent. I can’t imagine myself without my man, he is my rock, my best friend and is an awesome dad to our boy.

• Like 1

I was with my ex for a total of 9 years, between the dating phase and married phase. 

This year my fiance and I will be coming on 11 yrs. We both have careers, 1 child, a home with some pets. I feel like marriage is overrated now a days, so hence my excitement on tying the knot. I feel like it's morely our families wanting it.