Drifter Kane

Why do some people hate Greg and Kai?

Why do some people hate Greg and Kai?  Why truly hate anyone with harmony as a priority and a foundational thing to start with?  I mean these people who hate them...what if they got to know them before they heard anything they disagreed with with them...okay, okay, from the realm of knowledge, I don't know  right now how to solve how people can get along with each other no matter what yet but what if?  What if those certain people who could like Greg or Kai or both at the same time got to know the side they would like and found out so much about them that is awesome to them that they find there's no going back for them...they can't find reason to hate or dislike them because first of all hate as a foundation and starting priority is a corrupted path and incomplete power pathway anyways and even in true truths...because with such good truths that they got to know about onision and Kai personally...they find they came to a point where they can forgive every mistake or mishaps Greg or Kai did...surely they will come to see the stuff that the couple did...that isn't them really, right?  Wouldn't they see that love can rectify problems, that love can make an entirety power pathway for everything like I always say?  That people can be so much more in such ways including Greg and Kai in true mentoring ways no matter how far someone has fallen if people just maintain things the way we know how until such things are found out somehow?  I know I've been truly have been working on it my whole life and I will continue to do so.  What do you think Greg?  About this and yourself.

Edited by Drifter Kane

I fully believe that because Greg has been on YouTube for 11 years now since 2007... Theres so many opinions and views on him . That's just how it is. Greg can't be liberal and also conservative. So because of that.. there's people who love him and people who hate him. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

In this day and age, anyone will have haters frothing at the mouth to find something to criticize. It's just part of our culture. The internet used to be a lot friendlier and people cared a lot more about their own business. Social media made everyone feel so accessible-- especially online celebrities who share a certain amount of opinions and details about their lives-- that their audience feels entitled to judging them because this faux closeness has deluded them into firmly believing they have some sort of private connection with these people...

• Love 3

I think, unfortunately, that’s just how it is now to be a Youtuber. And it’s not right. It’s not just Greg and Kai though, I think most people who put their lives out there on the internet get backlash for anything and everything. 

I think it’s all about how you deal with it. Sometimes people can bring up valid criticism and you can learn and better yourself and it can be a great thing, and sometimes it’s just irrational criticism and slander and you need to learn to brush it off.  You need a thick skin, and it’s unfortunate that social media has made our society this way 😞

Edited by Mae
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

because that's how humans work! why can't everyone focus on saving our planet? hug a cow?

On 2/25/2019 at 9:02 PM, Mae said:

I think, unfortunately, that’s just how it is now to be a Youtuber. And it’s not right. It’s not just Greg and Kai though, I think most people who put their lives out there on the internet get backlash for anything and everything. 

I think it’s all about how you deal with it. Sometimes people can bring up valid criticism and you can learn and better yourself and it can be a great thing, and sometimes it’s just irrational criticism and slander and you need to learn to brush it off.  You need a thick skin, and it’s unfortunate that social media has made our society this way 😞

I mean kinda. It's also become very profitable for people to attack.

3 hours ago, Onision said:

Onision...people run each other over all the time...

Guest elizabeth949

Because Greg mocked and bullied someone with an eating disorder, and then tried to act like he cared and was so worried about her. And then made countless videos on her despite her asking him repeatedly to leave her alone. And now is trying to act like he helped her even though she herself and her close friends all said that he did nothing but make things worse. To act like this is anything other than horrendous, disgusting and cruel is simply delusional . 

On 2/26/2019 at 6:59 AM, Onision said:

end yes GIF

I personally get really angry about how people treat you and talk about you! you are a smart and funny guy! your spouse is giving me hope in humanity so thank you very much 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Guest elizabeth949 said:

Because Greg mocked and bullied someone with an eating disorder, and then tried to act like he cared and was so worried about her. And then made countless videos on her despite her asking him repeatedly to leave her alone. And now is trying to act like he helped her even though she herself and her close friends all said that he did nothing but make things worse. To act like this is anything other than horrendous, disgusting and cruel is simply delusional . 

So..don't watch his videos... Or stop getting offended lol😂😂😂😂😂

• Love 2

13 hours ago, Onision said:

Yeah...its sad. I wish the internet wasn't so god damn crazy...

• Like 1