Sign in to follow this  
Onision

Recent Changes To The Forum

I've been reducing the amount of categories/forums etc to make this place more reasonable.

Also will be updating icons soon I hope as well as the whole look and feel of the place... trying to keep things simple, but also cool 🙂

Anyway! Just letting you guys know, I've been aiming towards improving the place...

One thing I did not is that we've been having a lot of... like "Marry people from out of the country" type banners showing up ~ I figured that's probably because of certain sections of the forum involving the topic of dating.

To solve this problem, I changed the wording and hopefully we won't be getting much more ads asking us to import people and mary them... jeepers.

As you guys may know, ads are triggered by the conversations/content of each page ~ So! Let's aim toward what is actually relevant, not some crazy remote bride thing... ack.

• Love 11
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ixchelle said:

lmfao so weird... i just get ads for local sushi places?

So long as it's not those damn dating ones.

• Love 1
  • Lol 1

The reorganization of the forums seems to have locked some topics. I can still open the topics, but I can't respond to them. This seems to be the case whenever a topic has been moved to a different category, but not to one of the enclosed subforums.

For example: A topic has been moved to "What's Happening", but it's not within "Introductions & Stories",  "Photos & Art" or "Everything Else" - now it's hidden from the topic listing and can't be replied to.

• Love 1

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:19 PM, Lilith said:

The reorganization of the forums seems to have locked some topics. I can still open the topics, but I can't respond to them. This seems to be the case whenever a topic has been moved to a different category, but not to one of the enclosed subforums.

For example: A topic has been moved to "What's Happening", but it's not within "Introductions & Stories",  "Photos & Art" or "Everything Else" - now it's hidden from the topic listing and can't be replied to.

I believe I have fixed this issue, can you verify?

2 hours ago, Onision said:

I believe I have fixed this issue, can you verify?

Verified!

• Love 1