Sign in to follow this  
Drifter Kane

Practicality or art?

If you had to had to choose one, which would it be for let's say as a ruler of a government for a civilization?  Would you want a like a civilization of let's say with a government of a military and fortifications of good solid strong defenses without art and festivities or the other way around?  You can only choose one so its up to you...of course everything can eventually evolve.  And let's say you're like the first advanced civilization around on the earth.

Edited by Drifter Kane

Those sound like extremes on both ends of the spectrum. Obviously no one wants to be under strict military rule but I don't believe being completely carefree makes for a stable country either. I have to say neither, if I had to absolutely choose..I guess it would be with art?

Art first because there's no point in life without happiness and comfortability even though you can be protected well.  Learning the ways of war can be learned quickly possibly I think.

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

Art first because there's no point in life without happiness and comfortability even though you can be protected well.  Learning the ways of war can be learned quickly possibly I think.

I can totally get behind that 🙂 

• Love 3