Probably for a good reason. You must have said something disrespectful. Or something someone didn't agree with. 

• Love 1
  • No 1

14 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

Probably for a good reason. You must have said something disrespectful. Or something someone didn't agree with. 

I've never actually said anything that wasn't actually supportive. So that's why I am like wtf

• Love 1

3 hours ago, AmazingDiana said:

Hey if you don't know why - be respectful, chill out and let Greg sort it out. 

Just now, XerinaNova said:

Hey if you don't know why - be respectful, chill out and let Greg sort it out. 

I wasn't being aggressive. Just stating my opinion. People don't get blocked for no reason.

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

I looked into it and no, your comments are not being hidden. One was flagged as potentially inappropriate by the system, but I approved it after reading it.

The ones that were already approved:

267634955_Image003.jpg.8637d2efb5ea1816ba54430c92c8843e.jpg

The one comment that was held by the system:

97787967_Image004.jpg.1f525a7ed9e745ca362074e9722b5817.jpg

• Lol 2

15 hours ago, Onision said:

I looked into it and no, your comments are not being hidden. One was flagged as potentially inappropriate by the system, but I approved it after reading it.

The ones that were already approved:

267634955_Image003.jpg.8637d2efb5ea1816ba54430c92c8843e.jpg

The one comment that was held by the system:

97787967_Image004.jpg.1f525a7ed9e745ca362074e9722b5817.jpg

Thanks Greg 

I really appreciate it 😃

• Love 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tasch The Milf
      What are the reasons you watch Onision?
      I'm a fan of Onision and  watch Onision because he's freakishly handsome, he's honest, he's smart, he's a gentleman who has allot of respect for females, he's kind to children and kind to animals, he's nerdy, he's very funny, he's original, he's talented, he's creative, he's a good speaker, he doesn't take crap from anyone, he's a vegetarian, he makes great techno music, he's very nice, friendly and real (he even talks to none famous people like US) he shares his inside jokes such as his characters that he plays as and much more. Those are the reasons why I'm a fan. What are your reasons?
    • By Tasch The Milf
      Andy Biersack, Onision, Laineybot, Faith Goldy from Rebel Media, PewdiePie, Paul Joseph Watson from Info Wars and Anna Kasparian from TYT are a few of the best looking people I have ever seen on YouTube. (VERY flawless beautiful looking faces) who is the best looking person or persons you have ever seen on YouTube? it has to be famous YouTubers.
    • By herbwitch
      Hey everyone first post here! I was wondering how you can overcome stage fright with making YouTube videos? I used to make a lot of videos but that was a few years ago and I’d love to start out again but I get too scared to upload/stuck on ideas. I love to do rants/comedy/vlogging/artsy stuff and I feel unmotivated because so many people are doing it now and I feel like who’s gonna care if you get what I mean? Any advice would be great! Thanks 🙂 
    • By Chastity
      https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxB8sawIGUzyGvvA8DAu8yA Please react to me. I pretended to die so I could get my bf to love me more and I made fake bruises to make it look like my ex abused me. It was funny haha. Follow me on insta! @queen_murphy_1995
  • Topics