Sign in to follow this  
Onision

How much is your soul worth?

If you could sell your soul, like immortal souls are real... what would be the price?

I would sell my soul if it greatly benefited my loved ones for all eternity.

• Love 5

28 minutes ago, Onision said:

If you could sell your soul, like immortal souls are real... what would be the price?

I would sell my soul if it greatly benefited my loved ones for all eternity.

I agree with you Greg. I would sell my soul for my loved ones as well. 

I guess it depends on my life situation, if I were without want I may sell my soul for a more peaceful earth without suffering, disease, murder, hunger etc.. but if I were homeless and starving on the street I may sell my soul for a soft bed and a warm meal. 

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

Well to me, the soul is something is irreplaceable and apart of you forever. I don’t think I could sell my soul because that’s something I value. No matter the price or what I would I get from it, I personally wouldn’t want another being owning my soul for all eternity for some perks.If it concerns my family’s well being, that’s the only scenario I would consider it because I would want what’s best for them. You can’t really put a price on a soul but that’s just me. 

Edited by LizardQueen
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

Well to me, the soul is something is irreplaceable and apart of you forever. I don’t think I could sell my soul because that’s something I value. No matter the price or what I would I get from it, I personally wouldn’t want another being owning my soul for all eternity for some perks.If it concerns my family’s well being, that’s the only scenario I would consider it because I would want what’s best for them. You can’t really put a price on a soul but that’s just me. 

I agree. The only way I would ever sell my soul was if it had anything to do with my loved ones. I wouldn't be happy, but I'd feel safe knowing my loved ones are ok. 

• Love 1

Just now, Anna said:

I agree. The only way I would ever sell my soul was if it had anything to do with my loved ones. I wouldn't be happy, but I'd feel safe knowing my loved ones are ok. 

Exactly and you don’t know what your gonna get if your selling it in the end.  That’s why I’m iffy on the whole thing because it could easily backfire so fast.

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

I agree with you so much! This is exactly me too!

• Love 2

I could say the same as Greg, if selling my soul meant my loved ones could have a better life than it would be worth it. 

Just now, LizardQueen said:

Thank you 😊 

You're welcome. You described it great, a way I would want to but can't haha 🙂 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Jackson said:

You're welcome. You described it great, a way I would want to but can't haha 🙂 

Awww that’s so sweet :3 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

Awww that’s so sweet :3 

😊💖

• Love 1

That's surprisingly quantifiable. 

An experiment "found" the soul to weigh 21 grams.

Astatine is the rarest element on Earth. Only 31 grams known to exist and if you gather too much in one place it self vaporizes from it's own radiation. 

So my soul is worth 31 grams of astatine.

JK typical family wellbeing answer duh.

I'm done flexing now. 😏😋