Sign in to follow this  
Drifter Kane

The universe can hold together hopefully?

Do you think there are forces in the universe that keeps it together?  If it holds together until something it some being makes it better or replace it?

• Love 1

The universe is constantly expanding until maybe it ends. Not sure what would come next..

12 minutes ago, TwylaJane said:

The universe is constantly expanding until maybe it ends. Not sure what would come next..

I guess what I'm trying to ask is what if something of some force tries to break the universe apart.

First of all, one would have to comprehend the magnitude of the universe, we know it goes on forever, but we would have to understand and try to visiualize that forever, when people often want to put things in boxes with boundries and we cant do that to the universe, it just doesn't fit in the box.  Second, our understanding of the universe is truly limited, yes we know more now  about it than we did hundreds or even thousands of years ago, but there is much more that we haven't yet learned about it than what we know about it right now, due to leaps and bounds made by scientists and the scientific community in general, So yes,  someday there could verywell be something or someone that destroys the universe and causes massive rippling effects through all of forever

My personal belief is that God is the one who holds it together, but end times are coming about, no doubt about that.

Sometimes I wonder about other dimensions, who's to say that there isnt another earth many many many light years away with similar people in similar life circumstances. \

That's off topic, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Sloppy Mommy said:

First of all, one would have to comprehend the magnitude of the universe, we know it goes on forever, but we would have to understand and try to visiualize that forever, when people often want to put things in boxes with boundries and we cant do that to the universe, it just doesn't fit in the box.  Second, our understanding of the universe is truly limited, yes we know more now  about it than we did hundreds or even thousands of years ago, but there is much more that we haven't yet learned about it than what we know about it right now, due to leaps and bounds made by scientists and the scientific community in general, So yes,  someday there could verywell be something or someone that destroys the universe and causes massive rippling effects through all of forever

My personal belief is that God is the one who holds it together, but end times are coming about, no doubt about that.

Sometimes I wonder about other dimensions, who's to say that there isnt another earth many many many light years away with similar people in similar life circumstances. \

That's off topic, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you. 🙂

Thank you.  I appreciate your opinion and perspective.

• Love 1