Sign in to follow this  
Adam159900

Have you ever thought about committing suicide?

8 minutes ago, Adam159900 said:

I ain't gonna do it I swear. I am just curious. 

I've tried it already...

Dec 4th 2018 I had a failed attempt... 

I just wanna say love always exist and it's worth fighting for and living for...hate can be powerful, yes, but true ways of hate even is found with love as the starter of all things and as the foundation.  Keep on living guys...there's always hope...just do it right your own way but goes with the true nature of things.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

I just wanna say love always exist and it's worth fighting for and living for...hate can be powerful, yes, but true ways of hate even is found with love as the starter of all things and as the foundation.  Keep on living guys...there's always hope...just do it right your own way but goes with the true nature of things.

I think this is how you will be loved back truly.

Guys, if you are ever thinking about something like this, please call 1-800-273-8255 or text 741-741

But to answer the question, I have and tried many times. depression is a b●●●●

• Love 5

I have tried to take my life 7times...the last one put me in a psychiatric hospital for a while

I've thought about it a few times..but not since I became a mother. I still get depressed but never to that point anymore.

• Love 1

not "really" for my part. all I wanted at the most was the pain to stop. and I know that this strong feeling keeps me from committing to a proper execution.

the most "real" suicidal thoughts are for me the ones when I do not feel extraordinary bad or good at all, but seemingly without reason imagine myself jumping in the traffic or [insert various and creative everyday situations here]. they all have in common that they have nearly 100% mortality. but this is ridiculous!

Yeah, pretty often. 

Honestly living through someone I loves suicide is probably the only reason I haven’t attempted...other than right after that happened and I wanted to go with her. 

• Love 1

Yeah, when I was like 14, some horrible things went down and I almost did it but I reminded myself that things would get better if I wanted them to, and I stopped myself.

Things are better now.

• Love 2

I actually haven't but there was a moment one time where I didn't want to be alive, but I didn't want to kill myself either. It was a weird time.

• Like 1

I have kind of had suicidal ideation a little bit throughout my life but i was hospitalized involuntarily in 2015 for actually getting to the point where i was starting to have a plan, etc.  i really DIDNT want to do it but i felt at the point of having no choice i felt so messed up.  the night before i was hospitalized i bought myself a gelato because id never tried it and wanted to try gelato before i died lol.  

• Love 1

I've thought about it a million times over the past several years, and I attempted once during high school. The thought will still sometimes cross my mind, albeit more of an ideation than desire.

On 4/3/2019 at 4:49 AM, KClement28 said:

I actually haven't but there was a moment one time where I didn't want to be alive, but I didn't want to kill myself either. It was a weird time.

Ah yes, the perpetual struggle of my life.

• Like 1

I lost my father to suicide and tomorrow is actually is his 11th suicide anniversary. It’s not worth it and no I would never even consider it Bc I have lost someone I loved so much to it,I wouldn’t wanna wish that pain on anyone.

When I was a hormonal teenager, yeah. Now that I'm a hormonal adult my energy is focused elsewhere. Gotta channel that energy for good.

• Love 1

I tried once when I was 10.  I’ve never been so grateful to have failed something in my whole life.  Sure, I’ve thought about it a lot in the last 20+ years but I know it won’t go any farther than thinking about it.