TwylaJane

If you knew for certain that we were living in a computer simulation would you live your life any differently?

2 minutes ago, TwylaJane said:

Yes 

How so? Only if you want to share., ❤️

8 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

What?

I Just experienced a glitch in the matrix

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TwylaJane said:

I Just experienced a glitch in the matrix

Oh boy...twylajane...twylajane...

Edited by Drifter Kane

I doubt we live in base reality the chances we are are slim to none. With the universe being so old it's impossible that an intelligent civilization hasn't built it's own simulation. So with that knowledge it's safe to say we are in simulation and whose to say our simulation isn't a simulation inside another simulation. This ends up creating simulation a paradox. Discovering that we live In a simulation I wouldn't change a single aspect of my daily life. Whether we are in base reality or not doenst matter nor will we ever find an answer. Morals would have the same value as they would if I were in base reality. I wouldn't change a thing my goals would still remain unless and insignificant compared to the cosmos. As far as we know it the whole universe could be located inside a petry taken place in a reality we can't even distinguish. So would the discovery of the very fact we live in a simulation mean anything? Nope because if we are in a simulation then that means a simulation paradox must be in place so therefore base reality would be impossible to reach. Even then how would we know that it's base reality or what base reality even is. So with that in mind should I change my life nope and neither should you. Reality is what you perceive so focus on that. 

Depends if other people are "alive" in that simulation. If it was only me that was alive and I was absolutely positive that was the case I'd rob, do immoral things and probably would kill myself ultimately. We are social beings and knowing that all your connections are meaningless would be a death sentence for most of us.

I'm not quite sure, knowing me I would probably go about business as usual. I guess that I am 

"a creature of habit". It mean be a different atmosphere/setting, way of living. Idk, I guess that 

I have never really thought about it. 😂