Sign in to follow this  
Sloppy Mommy

God is love and life is balance

This thread is not meant to convert or try to convert anyone to my way of thinking, this is purley my opinion, yours may differ and thats fine.  I just wanted to express myself here in a space that is free to do so, as I love this fanbase of Onision and community very much!

God is love, to all people, all the time. It is people that twisted and perverted the pure and perfect message that God has for us and our lives. 

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Darkness need exist for light to exist. One cannot survive alone without the other. What is light if there is no darkness, and there is no darkness if there is not light. 

Sometimes some unequivocal and unfair darkness treads upon our lives, while there maybe even someone out there benifiting from our dark times, but that does not mean that God let it happen, it's balance, it's life and life, is not always fair. Not to depress anyone, not my intention. 

Its my feeling that God is love and he is love ALL the time for EVERYONE in every walk of life! It is people that get the message way wrong! I wonder sometimes if the people out there that are mindlessly quoting the bible  to hurt others, if they have their own personal understanding and their own personal relationship with God. My heart hurts when I see people perverting the light and turnining tt to darkness to hurt someone else instead of nurturing them and helping them to come to their own understanding of Christ and his love for us in our lives! 

Prov.3 Verses 5 to 6. [5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

This does not mean "don't question" this means to convene with God and/or other christians about God, and keep him in your heart and in your head and act upon good purpose! God actually wants us to hunger and thirst for his love, knowledge and relationship with him, so we must ask questions, we must get those answers, and then I feel like God relays this to us in our own lives in ways WE understand in our hearts, even if its not how another human received their message of love and light. 

As an example of this"

A few years ago, I sent my now teenage daughter to a christian bible vacation camp at a church i used to attend, I knew the people somewhat and I wsa thinking this was going to be amazing for young minds! I thought it would be some bible praddle, yes, but hopefully it was from a place of great love, rather than great hellfire and brimstone. 

The first day she came home and told me about an analogy of milk and water in two cups. 

"God loves it if you're as pure as the clear glass of water, as opposed to the one that was cloudy with milk"

was the gist of it, and it was very upsetting. Why can we not be cloudy water? Why can we not come seeking understanding, our own understanding?  Why are they teaching darkness? 

Oh you can BELIEVE I called them when I was told about this, I told them she would not be returning because their message was not anointed. We stopped going to that church all together. 

I just wish more people spoke of God with love on their hearts, rather than poison on their tongues. 

If anyone needs this, please hang on, know it will get better and you are VERY loved. 

• Love 2

Thank you...I think it's a great thing to have...I appreciate what the true ways and discoveries of the afterlife can bring us and Christianity is one of the closest we know.  Why not join christians' ways like having good prayer skill sets and get good at it yourself getting to know the higher mysteries of such things.  When you're at a friend's house and they are a Christian household and they ask you to do a prayer, why be mean about it but of course you can always reject the offer of giving a prayer politely as best you can...politely...and what if you instead because you found to be so well in making Christian prayers but you're not Christian, you surprise them?...isn't it better to do so?...if you're not like a Christian in beliefs, why not bring an asset of personality not so much in Christian ways and let's say you're invited into bible study...why can't you at least feel competitive about it and be so good that you're not invited but stay true absolutely to Christian teachings at least bringing an everything set in terms of Christian categorical ways and lifestyles?  Just be civil about it and mean well...also light and darkness should exist, yes, but I differ a little bit in it by thinking at least I want to have true dark arts with light ways as well as many amount of sides besides just light, dark, and neutral.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

Thank you...I think it's a great thing to have...I appreciate what the true ways and discoveries of the afterlife can bring us and Christianity is one of the closest we know.  Why not join christians' ways like having good prayer skill sets and get good at it yourself getting to know the higher mysteries of such things.  When you're at a friend's house and they are a Christian household and they ask you to do a prayer, why be mean about it but of course you can always reject the offer of giving a prayer politely as best you can...politely...and what if you instead because you found to be so well in making Christian prayers but you're not Christian, you surprise them?...isn't it better to do so?...if you're not like a Christian in beliefs, why not bring an asset of personality not so much in Christian ways and let's say you're invited into bible study...why can't you at least feel competitive about it and be so good that you're not invited but stay true absolutely to Christian teachings at least bringing an everything set in terms of Christian categorical ways and lifestyles?  Just be civil about it and mean well...also light and darkness should exist, yes, but I differ a little bit in it by thinking at least I want to have true dark arts with light ways as well as many amount of sides besides just light, dark, and neutral.

I created another thread about this as well, as I feel like there can be many paths of love and light that someone can walk, or even with no God at all. if they desire, but as I say, if we have one we dont walk alone, through good or bad.  No matter what though I feel like love and light are rather essential to have and how much better of a world that would be if we had more of those things spread about. I don't think we can save the world, its too far gone, I just wish people would all help make it a better place, I suppose I crave to believe in humanity still? 

It's just that Christian people tend to get the "S●●● end of the stick" because some of them are the S●●● end of the stick. They don't get it

Edited by Sloppy Mommy