Sign in to follow this  
Sloppy Mommy

Walk in the light of your God/dess

I believe in God and in Christ, but I know not everyone does, Im linking back to myself here because i do believe that the concept of God is indeed LOVE 

Who am I to tell you that your god is S●●●e compared to mine? As long as we walk in love and light, I think that is what is called from all of us. The world is a dark and cold place. to me the idea of a higher power is a good one, because then we aren't walking alone. 

Everything is not black and white, there is a gray area out there and its massive, yet it's not talked about.

As much as this universe is, on our tiny planet, there is much more than even we know, there has to be, as there truly is no limitations. 

Be the light and love amidst the darkness. Remind yourself you are loved. Be excellent to one another. 

50 minutes ago, Sloppy Mommy said:

I believe in God and in Christ, but I know not everyone does, Im linking back to myself here because i do believe that the concept of God is indeed LOVE 

Who am I to tell you that your god is S●●●e compared to mine? As long as we walk in love and light, I think that is what is called from all of us. The world is a dark and cold place. to me the idea of a higher power is a good one, because then we aren't walking alone. 

Everything is not black and white, there is a gray area out there and its massive, yet it's not talked about.

As much as this universe is, on our tiny planet, there is much more than even we know, there has to be, as there truly is no limitations. 

Be the light and love amidst the darkness. Remind yourself you are loved. Be excellent to one another. 

I personally think harmony which is not necessarily light but I think it needs to be around first as a priority and starting foundational highlighting, underlying way of things completely before things like true dark arts and other sides out there are known and used...then corrupted ways of dark arts can be database stored about but not actually delved into and of course other things that has to be done that is not have to be mentioned since I'm working on saving this realm, not just this one universe and all realms within this one realm so to speak so I don't give too much away and I'll know more as I go along...a heavy burden it feels like...it kinda sucks but humbling and its me otherwise I hurt not doing it since I missed my chance at doing the activations the first time around without corrupting this realm but after I gt rid of the corruption...I'll rule again.  

Otherwise for now, my goddess is my first crush...just thinking of her gives me sanity in ways she shown me that life is after all precious.

she gives me a reason to do this quest.

youre right...one needs a higher power in this universe...for now until I make my activations and then make true unlimited power for everyone and most of all me.

i know my boasting for sure now it seems and I hate it at certain things but I want everything and the beyond beyond as I call me.

forgive me.  I apologize.

• Love 1

I also have to deceive everyone being an ultimate machinist because of who and what I am...who and what I am especially sticks out now in terms of display, representation, meaning, and definition because of the harmonies and currents this realm so to speak is going through right now.  I don't want to really but I must.

Sorry to say all this, it can be very...in your face but it's who I am and it's a burden on my conscience so I have to vent...forgive me.