AmazingDiana

What's cooking good looking ? ;)

2 minutes ago, Angels_Founder said:

SO HUNGRY idk what I am cooking tonight but I am a pretty decent cook.. tempted to make veggie rolls

I love veggie rolls. But I didn't feel like doing much. Chop up from tomatoes peppers and onions and you add the cans of beans. Easy. Delicious

• Like 1

I made this asian style  lamb roast in the crock pot.  You quick sear/ brown the lamb in a pan with soy sauce, spicy sezchuan sauce, and white cooking wine/rice wine vinegar. and then you take it out and put it in the crockpot for like 5+hours with whatever drippings are in the pan, a little bit of chicken broth and a tad more of the sezchuan sauce into the crockpot.  
I made this like 3 days ago and i've been having it for leftovers for dinner like every night since--  over rice and veggies-- its SOOOOOoooOOOO good.  

lmbrice.jpg

Edited by AnnaSantina
  • No 1

1 minute ago, Onision said:

Well... I didn't turn baby sheep into shit. So there's that.

Lol.... it's not my fault they are just as delicious as they are cute.  
I'll share a vegetarian recipe for ya next time 😉  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, AnnaSantina said:

I made this asian style  lamb roast in the crock pot.  You quick sear/ brown the lamb in a pan with soy sauce, spicy sezchuan sauce, and white cooking wine/rice wine vinegar. and then you take it out and put it in the crockpot for like 5+hours with whatever drippings are in the pan, a little bit of chicken broth and a tad more of the sezchuan sauce into the crockpot.  
I made this like 3 days ago and i've been having it for leftovers for dinner like every night since--  over rice and veggies-- its SOOOOOoooOOOO good.  

lmbrice.jpg

That looks delicious!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AmazingDiana said:

That looks delicious!! 

Thanks :) I love to cook and I've been making a lot of asian and cross-cultural inspired meals lately.  Next up in my fridge I have ingredients for making tofu pad thai (like I promised I would make a vegetarian meal next time 😉 lol) and then I have some stuff for making  lentil and bean burritos/tacos later in the week.  
I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight too so trying to avoid the customs of my italian side and eating so much pasta lol.  
I love sharing and trading recipes if anyones into that :)  

Edited by AnnaSantina

Just now, AnnaSantina said:

Thanks 🙂 I love to cook and I've been making a lot of asian and cross-cultural inspired meals lately.  Next up in my fridge I have ingredients for making tofu pad thai (like I promised I would make a vegetarian meal next time 😉 lol) and then I have some stuff for making  lentil and bean burritos/tacos later in the week.  
I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight too so trying to avoid the customs of my italian side and eating so much pasta lol.  

I'm not vegetarian but I do avoid red meat 90% of the time.but that looks wonderful. I'm drooling! 

6 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

I'm not vegetarian but I do avoid red meat 90% of the time.but that looks wonderful. I'm drooling! 

Yea, I dont eat a lot of red meat either.  Lamb is really expensive too so I don't usually buy it.  I don't like steak at all.  my mom really likes pork so i end up eating it a little bit if she makes it but i'm not a fan of that either and find it kind of tough and tasteless.  i have pet goats so i would NEVER eat goat meat even though theres farms around here who sell it 😞   The most often thing I would eat for red meat is usually like.... maybe some ground beef mixed into a chili or meat sauce when i make italian food to go over pasta.    even then i prefer ground turkey but i'm cooking for my family too sometimes so i try to make what other people like.  I make an awesome tofu chili too though.  i was a vegetarian for a number of years between highschool and my early twenties but eventually started eating meat again.  don't eat a ton of it, but i do enjoy it when i do.  my dog eats all raw meat too to i end up having to buy it for her and sometimes we'll share (like i cut off a big chunk of the lamb roast before i cooked it and gave it to her... she was VERY happy.

Edited by AnnaSantina

1 minute ago, AnnaSantina said:

Yea, I dont eat a lot of red meat either.  Lamb is really expensive too so I don't usually buy it.  I don't like steak at all.  The most often thing I would eat for red meat is usually like.... maybe some ground beef mixed into a chili or meat sauce when i make italian food to go over pasta.    even then i prefer ground turkey but i'm cooking for my family too sometimes so i try to make what other people like.  I make an awesome tofu chili too though.  i was a vegetarian for a number of years between highschool and my early twenties but eventually started eating meat again.  don't eat a ton of it, but i do enjoy it when i do.  my dog eats all raw meat too to i end up having to buy it for her and sometimes we'll share (like i cut off a big chunk of the lamb roast before i cooked it and gave it to her... she was VERY happy.

I like to replace all beef products with ground chicken. And I eat alot of fish. I'm more pescatarian(( how ever it's spelled))

2 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

I like to replace all beef products with ground chicken. And I eat alot of fish. I'm more pescatarian(( how ever it's spelled))

yea exactly.  i would replace with ground turkey unless my brothers are coming over for dinner-- then i end up making the ground beef because thats what they like and i enjoy cooking for them and making them happy.   (i have the mentality of an italian nana just feeding up the family when they come to visit lol) 
last time they came over for meatballs i mixed ground beef with the ground turkey to make the meatballs so it was half and half ....nobody knew but i recieved lots of compliments on how tasty (and my older brother literally ate like a whole pot of 20+ meatballs) 

Edited by AnnaSantina

4 minutes ago, AnnaSantina said:

yea exactly.  i would replace with ground turkey unless my brothers are coming over for dinner-- then i end up making the ground beef because thats what they like and i enjoy cooking for them and making them happy.   (i have the mentality of an italian nana just feeding up the family when they come to visit lol) 
last time they came over for meatballs i mixed ground beef with the ground turkey to make the meatballs so it was half and half ....nobody knew but i recieved lots of compliments on how tasty (and my older brother literally ate like a whole pot of 20+ meatballs) 

I always jsut cook my healthy food. Noone ever knows it's not beef. I don't like beef. 

1 hour ago, AmazingDiana said:

Cooking homemade pierogies for supper tonight. What's cooking good lookings?!

Delivery but OMG PEROGIES SOUND AMAZING 

1 minute ago, Taraaf said:

Delivery but OMG PEROGIES SOUND AMAZING 

Yes I make homemade cheese and potatoe perogies with sausage and onions. Slowly cooked in the pan. It's so good. Sour Cream on top. 

• Like 1

Just now, AmazingDiana said:

Yes I make homemade cheese and potatoe perogies with sausage and onions. Slowly cooked in the pan. It's so good. Sour Cream on top. 

😍

4 minutes ago, Taraaf said:

😍

I got some sausage from my friend who owns a farm. So everything is natural. She made these with her husband. So good for you. No chemicals

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AmazingDiana said:

I got some sausage from my friend who owns a farm. So everything is natural. She made these with her husband. So good for you. No chemicals

Awesome! No Chemicals and it's always great to get meat locally! 

4 minutes ago, Taraaf said:

Awesome! No Chemicals and it's always great to get meat locally! 

I don't eat meat very often and if I do it's from her. 

• Like 1