Ann_B98

Michael Jackson

1 hour ago, JolyneKujo said:

I cannot believe the psychopath above me is trying to justify this alleged abuse. What on Earth, forget Michael, get this man Drifter on lockdown. I believe that Michael most likely did it but it can never be said that he has without a shadow of a doubt. Just because someone has not been sentenced previously does not mean it is is not still possible. I hope you all remember that semen was found on his bed, he had pseudo-s●●ual magazines of children in swimming trunks under his bed and he would frequently sleep naked with kids - it's just the s●●ual acts that have not been proven.

Like I said we will never know the truth

He was found not guilty twice. The man is dead now. There's a possibility he was totally innocent 

There is a possibility he's not either.  The only people who really knows aren't around..MJ and one the boys are dead,the other isn't talking either way. The one who passed, it's alledged he left it full confession that he made it up to get money. I don't know if that is true though. I'm not sticking up for MJ..if he did he was a very sick individual. 

• No 1

@JolyneKujo Be civil to other users. I know this is a sensitive topic and you're free to post your opinions just like everyone else, but don't make it personal.

• Love 3

Agreed fella we need to stop making this so intense. I apologize for the use of the word psychopath but I stand by the fact I believe that trying to understand and accept child M●●●●●ers (alleged child M●●●●●ers in this case) is a dangerous mindset. I like this fella so I'll leave it at that, my bad.

• Love 1
  • No 1

I respect everyone here and their opinions . I was around during the times both trials. That's all that was on television non-stop coverage.  This forum should be a place to get along.😊🌹 Let's all do so 🦉

• Love 1

On 3/11/2019 at 4:55 PM, Mae said:

If after watching leaving neverland you’re not at least questioning what really happened then it’s clear you’re biased. We will never 100% know what happened, only the children who spent time with Michael know.

As lizardqueen mentioned above, the Oprah segment was really interesting as well as she raises the issue of grooming how Michael groomed these boys into thinking what he was doing wasn’t abuse, which was the sickest part of it all really. It’s far bigger than just Michael, or whether he “really” touched those kids. He admitted to sleeping in the same bed as children, and he groomed them and their families to think it was normal and it’s gross to not see anything wrong with that. 

Also him being dead is literally irrelevant to the conversation lol. Are we supposed to let anyone who’s dead rest In peace and never speak of their horrendous crimes? Kinda ridiculous logic there. 

I agree 100%

• Love 1