Sign in to follow this  
Ann_B98

Michael Jackson

Agreed fella we need to stop making this so intense. I apologize for the use of the word psychopath but I stand by the fact I believe that trying to understand and accept child M●●●●●ers (alleged child M●●●●●ers in this case) is a dangerous mindset. I like this fella so I'll leave it at that, my bad.

• Love 1
  • No 1

I respect everyone here and their opinions . I was around during the times both trials. That's all that was on television non-stop coverage.  This forum should be a place to get along.😊🌹 Let's all do so 🦉

On 3/11/2019 at 4:55 PM, Mae said:

If after watching leaving neverland you’re not at least questioning what really happened then it’s clear you’re biased. We will never 100% know what happened, only the children who spent time with Michael know.

As lizardqueen mentioned above, the Oprah segment was really interesting as well as she raises the issue of grooming how Michael groomed these boys into thinking what he was doing wasn’t abuse, which was the sickest part of it all really. It’s far bigger than just Michael, or whether he “really” touched those kids. He admitted to sleeping in the same bed as children, and he groomed them and their families to think it was normal and it’s gross to not see anything wrong with that. 

Also him being dead is literally irrelevant to the conversation lol. Are we supposed to let anyone who’s dead rest In peace and never speak of their horrendous crimes? Kinda ridiculous logic there. 

I agree 100%

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Onision said:

Yikes.

E710E2BF-5C2E-462E-AC76-1B09622E1A4D.jpeg

Yeahhhhhhh..... I saw this and I’m like tf 0-0

Posted (edited)

what killed me the most is her expert knowledge on dna n pretty much illuding to pedophilia being something ppl r "born" with

u kno u have too much rich privilege when...

would luv to know if she has any kids n what they think of her statements.

Edited by ixchelle

I mean, I blame the parents TOO but not as much as a blame the  ACTUAL pedophile rapist child M●●●●●er (aka miochael jackson)   Like, its unfortunate that there are people like that in the world that make it so that parents can't trust a grown man not to R●●● a kid.  the parents shouldnt let their kids sleep in the same room and bed with a grown man who's not related to them, didnt know him well, etc,  but also ..... THE GUY SHOULDNT BE RAPING CHILDREN!  like, there's no contest.  the parents made an error in judgement in the face of the glitz and glam of a superstar .... michael jackson on the other hand R●●●D MULTIPLE CHILDREN.  like.... if you were going to blame one over the other, i think i know which one takes the cake.  

• Love 1

13 hours ago, ixchelle said:

what killed me the most is her expert knowledge on dna n pretty much illuding to pedophilia being something ppl r "born" with

She's is the mother of one son which she protected all his life growing up.  Jason is his name I think. She didn't come from a rich family,she worked for everything she has. But she should have thought about what she was saying publicaly. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, ixchelle said:

I’m just dumbfounded the statements she said about mj.Like tf is wrong with her like you don’t say stuff like and expect people to be fine with that. No like that’s not okay. 

Edited by Guest