Drifter Kane

What do you feel total trust indicates?

When people consistently comes up to you for trust and likes you over and over again...what do you think it indicates?  Do you think it is because you made a choice in life that brings the realm we live in so to speak together or something that you did that was somewhat significant?  Would the so mentioned scenario happen to one because they see in the person an answer or an everything set in life kind of things or even the beyond beyond of one may be made of to a question they had their whole life truly speaking?  Is their an overkill for what you are made of perhaps that people do it to someone and be bad to them?

• Love 1

Is there really any such thing as total trust though? We all have our doubts and dirty little secrets that we don't tell anyone

1 hour ago, XxXFoxyXxX said:

Is there really any such thing as total trust though? We all have our doubts and dirty little secrets that we don't tell anyone

Significant trust?

Do you guys think helping people have something great about it?  Do you think people are forgetting the true ways of helping people but only helping people in dark ways?...do you think this 'significant' trust I speak of can banish someone to some sort of containment and unfair treatment from future events for that good person?...I know I'm like it...

I generally trust people based on their aura or life energy, and said life experience and belief systems. 

19 minutes ago, TwylaJane said:

I generally trust people based on their aura or life energy, and said life experience and belief systems. 

hmmm, i wonder by what you just said...what do you think of me?

Posted (edited)

can people trust each other?...can people trust me?...are people truly innocent?...before i fix things as i try on my quest?...

Edited by Drifter Kane
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Drifter Kane said:

can people trust each other?...can people trust me?...are people truly innocent?...before i fix things as i try on my quest?...

Avril is excellent 

As far as "Can people trust each other" usually no, but every once in a while you can find a yes out there that does let you trust them. Its possible, sure. There's not much in the way of people if there is no trust to begin with. Trust or rust. 

• Love 1