XxXFoxyXxX

Cat Ear Headbands

What do you think of girls wearing them? Not furries or anything, just wearing them because they think they look cute.

Guest Peacefulfaerie

For headphones it all comes down to the audio. If it sounds better than what I have, great. If it's cute then that's just a bonus. But at least for my personal preference I wouldn't buy something just for looks, unless it's a t-shirt or a bracelet.

I wore one for halloween in 2017 because I wanted to be a goth neko girl... they are cringey. I use mine to push back my hair to do my makeup 

• Love 1

I wear them sometimes because I think they're cute. I'm not goth, emo, neko, a furry, etc, I just like how they look. My bf loved how they looked on me but I got a lot of weird looks in the hallways at school. 

As far as I am concerned, there is a lot worse then a girl wearing cat ear headphones/ hats/headbands

whatever they are. I don't or have any, if you want to it is your choice it don't effect me, do you. Everybody has

a different fashion sense and that is ok.✌️

tonight you do you GIF

Yes because sometimes it’s a cute and fun look. Sometimes the headbeads are cool looking. If a person likes it, let them wear it.

I think its something my young niece in elementary school would wear, but still she gets bullied for wearing them and has since stopped... They're super cute for halloween/costumes but everyday wear I think is a little weird for an adult. But nevertheless, do whatever makes you happy 🙂 

Im late to this topic, but theyre cute af. I wear them for cute instagram pics, or for doing makeup and thats about it though. 

If wearing cat ear headbands is the worst problem a girl could have, she’s doing pretty good in life 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 2

There's worse things people can do besides wearing cat headbands, but I personally find it cringey. Kind of like how there are people in high school who Naruto run to the cafeteria at lunch. They're not hurting anyone, but it's still cringey.

I have a couple sets for cosplay, but I don't generally wear them outside of that. I think that it's a little weird to wear them outside of cosplay, but you do you and if that's what makes you happy, so be it. I'm not here to really judge on that kinda thing.

They're typically not very high quality. Sound is the issue, not the look.

• Love 2

5 hours ago, Onision said:

They're typically not very high quality. Sound is the issue, not the look.

I think they’re referring to headbands not headphones ☺️

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Mae said:

I think they’re referring to headbands not headphones ☺️

Well... sh*t.

• Love 2
  • Lol 1

I like them on other people, I think they are very cute, but just a pinch too female for me personally so I cant see myself wearing them

lol, on that topic, since it's still related, I think that people getting those cat headphones aren't looking for quality and are getting it for aesthetics. I have a friend who has a pair and got them for that reason. I also someone who had them in my building at work who works for a different company.

• Love 1

On 3/27/2019 at 8:48 PM, Onision said:

Well... sh*t.

Hehe ☺️ ur not wrong tho!

• Love 1

I wish they were good quality cause some just look so futuristic and cool!

As for the headbands I think they look really cute on girls depending on the kind. I had a cute one but I don't know where it went haha. It looked like this but with little red roses instead of pearls

ea179a3f8c6b47872d6d91c34940e42a.jpg.d791b44d9bca34576199b33f68f33856.jpg