Sign in to follow this  
Peacefulfaerie

Let's show Onision how much we care

So, just based off of a recent Twitter post @Onision made, I can tell that he's having a tough day, and knowing all too well how that feels, I wanted to create this post where we can show him how much he means to us, that he's more than just the man in front of a camera. Share how you feel about him and his content, or even him as a person overall, even if you don't know him personally. Let's spread some positive energy and good vibes his way so that he knows that being a YouTuber doesn't mean he can't have anyone showing that he matters. Because he's human like all of us. For me, his positive tweets back in January saved me from a very dark place, and even though I've momentarily returned to that mindset, I'm trying to pull myself out of it, because I know he'd maybe be proud of me for staying strong even when things aren't always easy. In what way has he helped you all? ^_^

(Special thanks to @XerinaNova for giving me the okay to post this!)

• Love 9
  • Like 1
  • No 1

i think greg has amazing energy...he has such life in him...he's so awesome...him just talking to you even in front of a camera whether it's a youtube video you're watching or whatever can brighten your day up.  he's brilliant in his works...you can just look at him and...just can see he is a lovable guy by his expressions, looks, aura, and so on...he's just a great guy....just cool and and awesome...keep your spirits up greg...we are here for you.

• Love 4

@Onision has helped me in many ways. Well for one, he made this awesome forum and that helped me make friends. Another thing, he's helped me a lot when it comes to my personal life. If I'm going through a hard time I can watch Greg's videos and they'll make me feel better and laugh. Greg is so much more to me than just a YouTuber. He is very authentic with his audience and thats something you very rarely come across on YouTube. I don't know why he's upset today, but I hope whatever it is he feels better from it soon and can remember how much he means to us and his family. I know he is a great person. 

Greg, you're awesome! 😊

• Love 4

@Onision, you honestly are an amazing person. I don't know you personally, but from what I see on camera you're a great guy. You've helped me sooo much with your videos whether they're serious topics or hilarious sketches. When I think of YouTuber's, I mainly think of people making videos that they know are gonna get monetized and get lots of views blah blah blah. You're different though. It's crystal clear that you actually care about your fans..it's clear from the way you interact with us and the amazing content you always manage to create. These are some of the many reasons you're my favorite YouTuber. Just remember that you're a human with human feelings. It's ok to experience negative feelings sometimes..but never let the negative outweigh the positive. Don't get too stressed out and remember to hold your head high. We are all here for you if you ever need to talk..or even rant. We are all willing to help you out..you always help us so it's only fitting that we give back. Thanks for being extremely amazing Greg!

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

i don't mean to sound fake or something but i just found out greg has cancer...i hope he does okay...no wonder...not just youtube...

Edited by Drifter Kane
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

i don't mean to sound fake or something but i just found out greg has cancer...i hope he does okay...no wonder...not just youtube...

Can you tell me where you got that information from?

• Love 1
  • No 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

Can you tell me where you got that information from?

um...thankfully...i just got something mixed up...sorry...i thought i saw it on his most recent blog post in big letters.

Edited by Drifter Kane

Just now, Drifter Kane said:

um...thankfully...i just got something mixed up...sorry...

You're okay, don't sweat it too much. 

• Love 1
  • No 1

21 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

10 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

um...thankfully...i just got something mixed up...sorry...i thought i saw it on his most recent blog post in big letters.

Oh..when I first read that I got really scared. Thank God you just got something mixed up! relieved thank god GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Thank you for these... but you'll see why I'm happy when y'all see the videos I'm working on now... talk about a 180.

• Love 8

6 minutes ago, Onision said:

Thank you for these... but you'll see why I'm happy when y'all see the videos I'm working on now... talk about a 180.

You're welcome, and I'm glad to hear you're doing better already! ^_^ Keep being awesome. 🙂

• Love 3
  • No 1

@Onision we all care about you and Kai .  You do so much to entertain us,bringing the forums back, all you do for your patreons. We appreciate you.😊

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, Onision said:

Oh your welcome. :) 

And I cant wait to see the videos your working on! I know they'll be soo awesome! 😊

• Love 2

@OnisionYou have been one of my favorite youtubers for 10 years. I feel lucky that I've been able to talk to you online for this long. You're nice, funny, and an awesome person to me. I care about you a lot too. Thank you for creating videos that always make me laugh. I love you 😊

• Love 1

@Onision

Greg,

There is a lot of hatred in this world and people wanna crush your creativity or your art/dreams but you don’t ever give up on what you do. You have real art and talent for what you do which is to many people inspiring. I have never seen  someone such as hard working or as dedicated to what they create like you personally speaking. People wanna be noticed by others for what they do creatively speaking and it’s frustrating when it slips through the cracks to mediocre content that doesn’t deserve views. I do appreciate your content and what you do. You were a good friend to me on discord and I appreciate the things you did for me when we were when I asked for help. So thanks. 

-lizard queen 

• Love 2

Greg...I hope people listen to people and their opinions and just...listen...to you...to me...I hope then the next thing when they're done listening is that they agree or at least listen politely with any luck when it comes to just politeness in terms of basic things.

You are like the rain and you know me I'm only happy when it rains. * 

• Love 1