Sign in to follow this  
LizardQueen

LAPD Watching Michael Jackson's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Like a Hawk

I wish we could let dead people rest in peace.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Just now, Onision said:

I wish we could let dead people rest in peace.

It’s a touchy thing with this situation.

Finding Neverland is a load of propaganda, things that never happened. The children that stayed with Michael were never violated in any way, if anything anyone who stayed at his home underage, slept in his bed, while Michael took the floor in a sleeping bag. He used to be dependent upon pain killers and rehabilitated for it, and went far enough to starve himself from all the allegations. Not to mention police brutality where they forced him to strip down to not even his undergarments, just to confirm that he had a skin condition. TMZ and all these other media outlets need to drop his name and move on, he would have been almost 62 years old this year if he were still alive, and I'm almost certain he wouldn't have allowed these allegations to continue. People are only bringing it back up because he's no longer with us to defend himself, so they can talk crap all they want. This whole thing is sick and depressing to see.

• Love 1
  • No 1

@LizardQueen right?!  I watched it yesterday and my husband and I were tempted to turn it off.  I believe these guys went through what they say.  As a mother, I don’t care if you’re MJ or the Pope,  I would not let my children sleep in bed with them. I’m sure they feel regret considering they were groomed too but warning signs are warning signs.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

@LizardQueen right?!  I watched it yesterday and my husband and I were tempted to turn it off.  I believe these guys went through what they say.  As a mother, I don’t care if you’re MJ or the Pope,  I would not let my children sleep in bed with them. I’m sure they feel regret considering they were groomed too but warning signs are warning signs.  

Also, MJ has told reporters many times that he slept in the same bed with many kids. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaryMess said:

Also, MJ has told reporters many times that he slept in the same bed with many kids. 

Its messed up...