Sign in to follow this  
Drifter Kane

Does war teach or corrupt?

So do you think war can teach you or take you into corruption and gt you lost in ways that are bad in terms of he individual?  Onision may have an answer for something like my question...

I think war is atrocious... and anyone who values their own life and the life of their loved ones will reject it completely.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Onision said:

I think war is atrocious... and anyone who values their own life and the life of their loved ones will reject it completely.

Some say there're possible ways there are great ways in the ways of war.

I agree with @Onision here, idk I guess I am a hippie. 😂 The whole thing about war(s)

I am a lover, not a fighter in a perfect world(which it is not/I am not saying it is either) 

there would be no war(s) and we could all just chill, that's just me/my opinion. ✌️

War devastates the innocent of the world. It costs more then money it costs lives. #NOMOREWAR

Just my opinion.

What could war possibly teach you? Sometimes I feel when observing Americans online that you people are forever teenagers. It's like you don't grow up.  Did you see some book online or a movie or something that teaches men discipline and how to be a man and be strong and wise or whatnot.  Did you hear about the art of war book. Is that what prompted you to ask this question. War doesn't teach you anything boy. If you can only learn by killing eachother than the society we live in is pretty primitive and boring.  I consider us evolved enough to learn not by trial and error but by simulation and reason. Learning by war it's like learning by religion.  A myth and smoke mirror.