Sign in to follow this  
Adam159900

I just can't get over her...

For anyone who doesn't know I love this girl but she only knows that I like her but she didn't even feel the same way when it comes to liking one another in a romantic way and now she has had a boyfriend for a couple years but we still talked until recently when I stopped talking to her to attempt to get over her and I unfriended her on social media so that I wouldn't be tempted. It has been over a month since I stopped talking to her completely and I haven't forgotten her. She is still in my dreams. I still think about her on the daily. I just can't get over her. I know I am a clingy piece of S●●●. I know I need to stop but I guess I am too weak. I just don't want to let go. I have thought about talking to her again but that would be stupid wouldn't it. I just don't know what to do. I can't keep distracted enough to forget her. All I think about is the memories between me and her. All the laughs and good times. I just don't know what to do anymore. I have been crying I am so sad and frustrated. I feel like a dumb ass for even crying about it. I just don't know anymore.  

Keep trying  maybe your trying to hard to forget her and that’s why you keep thinking about her? I know how it feels but i just tried to focus on something positive each day. Hope this helps a little 

5 hours ago, vertighostx said:

Cara Delevingne's advice for moving on "be distracted, get a new one, there's plenty of them". 

Yeah but none of them are like her. 

1 hour ago, Adam159900 said:

Yeah but none of them are like her. 

ionno...stay true to yourself...find your path...let no one tell you different...and erm...your friends who are for you should become more clear in knowing such things...my advice...don't have to take it...just what i know now from my realm of knowledge...i guess be relentless in a balanced manner in your own way...continue such things for sure...

i say, maybe she's not the one but trust me there will be a day a girl pops into your life and you won't know until later on that she is your soul mate and itll be out of no where trust me. i know it hurts but how about you use the hurt to get into some hobbies? like cleaning is one for me, art works writing a song getting into kick boxing something to relieve the stress you can fixate on and maybe thats where youll find your soulmate 

I have dated a aggressive alcoholic with OCD and I can't seem to let him go....we talk every day but I have found someone I really like now so I hope that new guy wants to give me a chance....you can always find someone that is much better than the first one...my life in a nutshell! don't give up!