2 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

Daddy indeed. Kai is Daddy indeed. I'd love A poly relationship... Has noone seen seeking sister wife? 

Right? Ugh love them so much 🔥

• Love 1

Just now, Hailey2.0 said:

Right? Ugh love them so much 🔥

Love them. I've actually been looking for a poly relationship where I am. I'd love to watch a husband spoil his wife(spouse) and kids .. knowing how they would treat me and my son. It's an interesting concept. 

• Love 1

I just wanna be the maid who gets food/cooks also not just any maid I would like to keep my makeup and style😬 honestly would love to take care of them so cute🔥

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Hailey2.0 said:

I just wanna be the maid who gets food/cooks also not just any maid I would like to keep my makeup and style😬 honestly would love to take care of them so cute🔥

I'd love to meet them. Haha. Would be fun to be in videos. 

• Love 2

Poly is so much more work than people seem to think it is. It takes very strong and supportive people to make it work. I was in a poly relationship for a while, and although I loved every minute of it, the other female became jealous and I respected her decision and left. I was heartbroken and still feel a bit jaded by it. So, just know, they aren't sunshine and rainbows. It's a relationship. It takes even more work because you have two people to make happy. They're a beautiful dynamic, but they're not for everyone, it's not easy, and it's not as Shakespeare as you'd think. 

Just offering some much unsolicited advice. Love you all! 

Xo

Liz

11 hours ago, LizzyAnn said:

Poly is so much more work than people seem to think it is. It takes very strong and supportive people to make it work. I was in a poly relationship for a while, and although I loved every minute of it, the other female became jealous and I respected her decision and left. I was heartbroken and still feel a bit jaded by it. So, just know, they aren't sunshine and rainbows. It's a relationship. It takes even more work because you have two people to make happy. They're a beautiful dynamic, but they're not for everyone, it's not easy, and it's not as Shakespeare as you'd think. 

Just offering some much unsolicited advice. Love you all! 

Xo

Liz

You ain't kidding.

• Love 3
  • Lol 1