vertighostx

Unusual Hobbies

Many people have activities they enjoy such as drawing, sports, or playing music. Do you have any hobbies that break the mold? I personally enjoy aquarium keeping. What about you?

IMG_20181112_165830_895.jpg

Just traveling! I experience a great feeling of independence from traveling solo. I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. I can sleep in. I can stay out late. It’s all up to me. When you’re in the comfort of familiarity, only some parts of your psyche are active. You know what to expect, and you meet the same people in the same surroundings. But when you step out and travel the world, your mind will offer itself to you like a Pandora’s Box. I plan to visit Crete this summer! Has anyone used Heraklion Taxi Transfer before?

Watching My Little Pony and buying and playing with their toys. But at least I'm a full grown woman and not a full grown man.  

I'm really into watching documentaries of all kinds, people, animals, nature, medical and foods, and if there's any I forgot to list, I like watching them too. I like the fact that one can learn or experience things though watching them that we might not have known already.