Sign in to follow this  
Drifter Kane

If you had a chance...

If you could heal this world...would you?...or would you ignore such things and go about your life and business.  What if you could make things better...a chance at better times of you did?

57 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

If you could heal this world...would you?...or would you ignore such things and go about your life and business.  What if you could make things better...a chance at better times of you did?

Would you mine defining what you mean by "heal the world".

Just now, Adam159900 said:

Would you mine defining what you mean by "heal the world".

By getting rid of all corruption...like using people...getting rid of false ways...

Just now, Drifter Kane said:

By getting rid of all corruption...like using people...getting rid of false ways...

Well then yeah I would definitely want to heal the world but I believe that this is very possible even now. I believe that all humans, including myself, have a lot of selfishness and greed within them. We always want more and aren't willing to do what's right in a lot of cases and often have priorities and make decisions that can be just bad. A lot of this is because of selfishness and greed and if selfishness and greed were to damn near disappear or just severely decrease in humans then as a whole we could come together and heal the world. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Drifter Kane said:

Then there would be like 8 people in the world 

If I could make it better I would, but it is not like you/I can take a magic wand and wave it 

to make it better/everything good. This is life good and bad, negative/positive, but yea to

answer the question I would make it better if I could. 😊

mrrobotedit GIF