Sign in to follow this  
Drifter Kane

Money and using people...

Money and using people isn't the only way to greatness...power...it is part of life...yes but only for now until such things are cleansed which of course like I told you I'm working on...not the money part really of course but the using people part...the corruption...if you choose only those ways and corrupted ways only...not only will you truly not truly understand it...to be afraid to let go of power such as money, corrupted ways, and using people...it's not the complete power pathway for the universe and it's weakness anyways for 'only' such ways...people without it can survive in a world which uses such ways as a foundation and underlying ways...what do you think?...

I mean with these corrupted ways...to use these ways...will make one remember little about the person they were...

16 hours ago, Onision said:

Helen Keller didn’t use people. Neither did JK Rowling 

do you think there is any chance they forgot about themselves though?...i've heard of helen keller a lot but i don't really follow her...jk rowling could use people in corrupted scheming, no?...possibility?...the ability to even using gestures could be corrupting like telling people what to do with certain things in her mind or even pointing to people in the crowd to her fans when she sees or meets them...i'm not saying she or anyone else is violent...don't take my meaning that way but what do you think of playing sports, or making movies, or even helping or even having a conversation with what i call a strategy of harmonies and currents of having what i like to call, "violence decision making mentoring communications pathways?..."i'm not saying you are either wholly or even at all...but in dark times like these...shouldn't we be wary, suspicious, and humble so we can spot and recognize such things and identify such things?...no conflict intended Greg...just saying just in case...i'm just a curious fellow...