Onision

What Have You Been Diagnosed With?

Anxiety, depression, adhd, don't remember what else, stopped going years ago since I couldn't afford it, they said it was supposed to be free and then charged me.

15 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Cancer 

I’m so sorry. Is it bad? Or the good kind?

I have social anxiety, PTSD, and psychotic depression. I have undergone treatment for psychotic depression and am doing better but I have to get check-ups every month because the medication hasn't worked to get rid of it. My doctor is already talking about electroconvulsive therapy. Schizophrenia runs in the family, so I might have that to look forward to as well. I also have high blood pressure, PCOS, and am suffering with obesity. You would think that with all this medication I would be losing weight, but no. I sometimes go without eating, and other times I binge eat until I pass out. Mostly the latter, purely out of emotional stress.

On 1/28/2019 at 10:05 PM, kennys.not.dead said:

Me too,,,,, someone dance on my grave :classic_ninja:

I THOUGHT KENNY WASN'T DEAD D:!

Was diagnosed with major depressive disorder years ago which is now persistent depressive disorder. Also Diagnosed with social anxiety but I don’t think that diagnosis was accurate. 

I'm diagnosed with relapsing depression, social phobia (It's not like social anxiety where you're afraid to meet or talk to people, but more that I think every one is thinking bad thoughts about me or saying things behind my back) and claustrophobia.

I have gastroesophageal reflux disease, and in 2015 i had a 33lb tumor removed from my abdomen IMG_20190129_233835_896.jpg.e1ea5455313db24e5bc1bd9225c0c815.jpg

chronic depression and anxiety (has symptoms similar to bipolar depression).. I likely have some slight ptsd from recent events but I haven't seen a psychologist in half a year because it costs too much money. 

2 hours ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

Mentally, I have anxiety, depression, and autism. 

Physically, I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS. The short end of it? My 'monthly' tried to kill me from the blood loss, anemic to go with it. I'm better now though and take meds to make it so it can never come back. I have nightmares from it, that's how bad it got to be.), and Exercise Intolerance. 

It's taken me a very long time to get autism under control enough to where no one can even tell unless I outright say I have it. Self-training and perseverance really paid off, I guess! As for the rest? I just deal with it in the best way I can and hope it all turns out okay.

I went almost 4 months without a doctors visit because my grandmother didn't think that could happen to girls so young. I've still never really recovered fully.

The major ones are probably depression,aniexty,Adhd. 

this one is actually rare for me to admit but I do have atypical autism but I don’t really liking talking about it due to the stigma behind autism sadly. It means sometimes I struggle in social settings and in communication but I’m pretty much normal/high functioning despite that. Alittle quirky but meh. 

I also think I have ptsd but I haven’t been diagnosed with it but given all the situations I have been through, I do think it’s a possibility. 

Major depression, (severe) anxiety disorder, atypical anorexia (meaning I have all the symptoms of anorexia except for being severely underweight) 

yay!

On 1/30/2019 at 7:46 AM, Alycia said:

I have gastroesophageal reflux disease, and in 2015 i had a 33lb tumor removed from my abdomen IMG_20190129_233835_896.jpg.e1ea5455313db24e5bc1bd9225c0c815.jpg

Omg. Wow! Im glad your ok. That looks serious

• Love 1

I think I’m a Narcissist With scociopathic /tendencies/ . I’m one sick bunny 🔞 but I’m one hell of a personality. Ugh so much fun😏

20 minutes ago, Hailey2.0 said:

I think I’m a Narcissist With scociopathic /tendencies/ . I’m one sick bunny 🔞 but I’m one hell of a personality. Ugh so much fun😏

You do sound like a character. You sure your real? 

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Hailey2.0 said:

Also if your saying your not 18. This site is for adults only. Over 18 only.