Onision

What Have You Been Diagnosed With?

Just now, AmazingDiana said:

Also if your saying your not 18. This site is for adults only. Over 18 only. 

I’m 18 I though it meant only 18 yr olds? Damn have to change that

2 minutes ago, Hailey2.0 said:

June 25 2000. I’m turning 19 next June. 😋

Just letting you know. I thought that 🔞 meant you were saying you weren't 18. This site is for adults only. I'm Diana I'm 24. Nice to meet you! 

• Love 1

Mental: Anorexia Nervosa, suspected Bipolar, Panic disorder, Depression, OCD

Physical: Scoliosis, Hypercapnic respiratory failure and exomphalos major (hernia)

Mentally I've been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and soon to be some type of depression.  As a kid I was diagnosed with ADD and I'm fairly certain it still exists.

Physically mostly scoliosis, eczema, and I'm near sited...so physically it could definitely be worse

Edited by snicole
  • Love 1

• borderline personality disorder.
  • anorexia nervosa.
  • generalized anxiety disorder.
  • major depressive disorder.

Pre diagnosed with bipolar, but my therapist never showed up. So I stopped going. I’m better now through changing my life decisions ☺️ 2 years later. 

I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. Its schizophrenia,and bi polar depressive type.

I have the basic ones that everyone seems to have. 
Anxiety, Depression, Stress.
The womper on my life is the ADHD. 
Thoughts everywhere. 

nVCSy6.gif

• Love 1

13 hours ago, SarahBear said:

I have the basic ones that everyone seems to have. 
Anxiety, Depression, Stress.
The womper on my life is the ADHD. 
Thoughts everywhere. 

nVCSy6.gif

Some people said adhd too. It sucks

• Love 1

I have Autism Spectrum Disorrder, ADD,  obsessive compulsive disorder / trichotillomania, Social and Generalized anxiety disorder and some depression.  
I also have a handful of physical issues like fibriomyalgia with chronic fatigue syndrome, cervical disc disorder, chronic hyperextension in my ankle that i might have to have surgery on at some point-- i've had a foot brace for the past 5 years or so,   and endometriosis
 Legally Disabled right now until I can get myself functional enough to work.  I'm a hot mess, lol.  

On 2/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, JacksonRussell said:

I was diagnosed with autism and I'm also asthmatic.

I also have symptoms of terrible depression, anxiety, social anxiety, OCD, Tourettes and ADHD (all of those are part of me being autistic)

Same.  I have autism too and I feel like when you have autism you pretty much end up with symptoms of EVERY OTHER mental disorder too.  I was misdiagnosed too so many times because i had symptoms of so many other things.  And "high functioning" autism isnt diagnosed in girls as much as it is in boys because it presents differently and girls are usually better at hiding and masking symptoms when they are younger so it goes undiagnosed longer.  

still at least you started getting help in your teens... i wasnt diagnosed until literally just a few years ago at like 27 y/o.    i ended up self medicating and doing all sorts of things i regret , having freak outs etc  because i wasnt being treated for SO MANY YEARS... and yea it only gets worse into adulthood when then you are expected to start taking on adult responsibilities but you don't know how and you get overwhelmed and sensory overload just from trying to figure out how to do normal adult things.  i think thats a big reason of why it gets worse with age is just.... the expectations become higher and youre not prepared for it and cant mentally handle it so it brings on more stress and frustration attacks and its only then that people start to realize that something is REALLY actually wrong.  

On 1/28/2019 at 8:55 PM, Onision said:

What is wrong with your health?

Me personally? I've been diagnosed with Major Depression 🙂 Yay!

You?

I've been diagnosed with BPD, anxiety disorder, and chronic depression. Sucks really bad that's for sure.